Harding29's W.i.p. Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harding29

ALL of my projects will be posted here on this thread.

My 4Share link

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/18186231/feda2eeb/sharing.html?rnd=95

ODST armor

IMG_1541.jpg

Recon armor

0208100147.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

Legendary Emblem

Pepped-Shield,Swords x2

DSC00282.jpg

MA5K assault rifle

Pepped-MA5K

DSC00285.jpg

NON-HALO

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

IMG_1859.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

Fett Armor

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

Episode 2 Clone Trooper

IMG_1539.jpg

Assassin's Creed

Pepped- AC2 Hidden Blade

please tell me where did you get the pep fett armor please can you post a link please.

you see i have the helmet and jet pack.

thank you

MA5K is a really easy build.

I'm doing a custom battle damaged version myself and I'm still only 67% complete

Very nice peping bro!

It looks like you went through hell on those legendary knives.

Keep us posted on any more pep projects.

-Pony

That is some very impressive work. I really like the symbol...that would make a great wall decoration. Good to see the Pep being used on the Fett armor...nice to see it with a thick defined edge.

landothespartan said:
Could somebody please post this on another website? I cannot access 4shared.

And where could I obtain the MA5K file? If it is on 4shared, could you put it on... Mediafire or something, please? :)

PM me with ur e-mail and ill send u them

and thanks for all the good words,its been too cold to do any glassing and here in Maryland we just got around 30in of snow and we're getting another 12-18in tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that Fett chestpiece. It makes things a LOT easier... got any more Star WArs files? Esp the continuation of the RC helmet?

DylanMarx said:
Is there any more Fett files?

i have the chest plates,helmet,arena jetpack,and the gauntlets

PM me with ur e-mail and ill send u the files you want

The Monster logo on the Recon helmet caught my eye because, I've always thought that putting logos on these helmets would be cool.

Boba Fett said:
Thanks for that Fett chestpiece. It makes things a LOT easier... got any more Star WArs files? Esp the continuation of the RC helmet?

i wish i had some RC files,i have a very low def helm if u want to check it out PM me with your e-mail

Sorry for the DP but undate time lol i got the ODST sniper goggles and a Jango Fett helmet pepped so check out the first post

For any of these files please check out my 4share,link will be posted in the first post,also anything posted on my 4share are my UNFOLDS i didnt make these files just unfolded them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back