Emile Eva Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
soul products said:
i use smooth on 320, would recomend the flex 3,10 over it

I would more recommend it with smoothcast 320. You will still need to harden the outside and inside of the pep before using Flex-it products. This is mainly a precaution so that the pep files do not warp when the foam expands. Remember only use the flex-it foams if you are planning on doing some heavy carving inside of the pep file, or you need something to "Feel" like a solid cast.. Otherwise there is no real reason to use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
normally i would send a pm about this but it wont let me, and i would put it in the classifed forum but ur the only one i know of making the mark IV helmet

would u be willing to do a trade, i just finished my mark iv helm today and it doesnt fit (i know should have seen it coming)

i saw yours and i was wondering if ud be interested

mines completly finished with a visor and all but i need help

any help is appreciated (im also sorry if this is the wrong way to ask)

btw the EVA looks fantastic

soul products said:
normally i would send a pm about this but it wont let me, and i would put it in the classifed forum but ur the only one i know of making the mark IV helmet

would u be willing to do a trade, i just finished my mark iv helm today and it doesnt fit (i know should have seen it coming)

i saw yours and i was wondering if ud be interested

mines completly finished with a visor and all but i need help

any help is appreciated (im also sorry if this is the wrong way to ask)

btw the EVA looks fantastic

I don't really mind you asking here. I would need to know the sizing, and see pictures sir. Also I am working on an Adult (fits my big head) one now. I have what I am calling a childs helmet (fits my wife and people with smaller heads like Ithica) that I can cast up anytime.

Video Camera is having issues, It says operator error but I know it's got to be something else. Luckily my phone agrees and helped us all out with some photo updates. :p

WedFeb17145757CST2010.jpg

WedFeb17145738CST2010.jpg

WedFeb17145720CST2010.jpg

WedFeb17145702CST2010.jpg

WedFeb17145644CST2010.jpg

WedFeb17145625CST2010.jpg

WedFeb17145505CST2010.jpg

WedFeb17145448CST2010.jpg

WedFeb17145417CST2010.jpg

WedFeb17145400CST2010.jpg

WedFeb17145345CST2010.jpg

WedFeb17145258CST2010.jpg

WedFeb17145241CST2010.jpg

WedFeb17145221CST2010.jpg

Pretty sweet progress, Ben. How do you feel about carving with the foam vs. other methods of detailing?

On a side note, I REALLY hope no one hits +Reply and just blindly quotes all those pics. They're awesome and all, but we don't need to see all 14 of them twice. ;)

Its looking good. Cant wait to see the finished project.

Do I get a discount on one because my name is Emil? :D

MrOreo123 said:
Pretty sweet progress, Ben. How do you feel about carving with the foam vs. other methods of detailing?

On a side note, I REALLY hope no one hits +Reply and just blindly quotes all those pics. They're awesome and all, but we don't need to see all 14 of them twice. ;)

I like the foam, but you have to move very slow, otherwise you will take it all away in one swoop. Agreed on the pics, I hate it when people do that too.

DylanMarx said:
Wow! Looking good.

Thank you, I try.... Oh I just relized there are no pics of me so you must be talking about the helmet :( He says thank you too (In a most smug way I might add)

LeeKegan said:
Great Detailing Ben.

I've seen better, mostly from you sir. Just wait until I get to the actual Detailing stage. This is just the "exploratory surgery" Stage of my detailing. The real fun will be coming up soon.

smick6 said:
Its looking good. Cant wait to see the finished project.

Do I get a discount on one because my name is Emil? :D

you know what, I'm gonna go ahead and say yes on that one. Youre the first person to ever say something like that to me so you deserve it just for the gumption of the question. for you only sir 25% off and free shipping when its done.

Looking good, I was a little confused on how the foam would be used but, after seeing the pictures I get it.

lookig really awesome

how do u plan to do the skull demon face thing on the visor(am i jumping the gun again, note to self buy more patience from walmart)

soul products said:
lookig really awesome

how do u plan to do the skull demon face thing on the visor(am i jumping the gun again, note to self buy more patience from walmart)

Honestly I planned on actually scratching it in for mine, and those who want it on theirs. That way it will be more authentic. Even though this Emile Eva has crossed over into a mixture of the two with some custom work I think scratching would still be the way to go.

I think your right on with the scratching. It should be textured not just painted on.

I was just joking but I would not turn it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back