Emile Eva Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
soul products said:
i agree, it would look more authentic with the scratches

btw have u considered the trade anymore?

not really sure it would do you much good sir. It looks as though yours is the same size as the one I currently have molded. I am working on a Larger size, but it is gonna be a while before that one is done.

Last edited by a moderator:
soul products said:
how long would you say, i know ur eva is going to take quite few weeks

no way to tell, after the eva, I have the lone wolf, then the mark VI redo, then the Busa, then the Mark IV. I pepped alot over the holidays :)

well dont u have a lot to do :)

dont worry about it i was going to see if i could trade first but i think my best bet is going to be in the classifieds

ill keep a close eye on the eva cant wait to see how it develops

thanks for your input and consideration toward my offer :cool

More updates are coming. I just realized how long the videos where that I was filming. Anyway I am done with the dremel for now and will be moving on to clay work soon. Check out our prize in progress.

FriFeb19142939CST2010.jpg

FriFeb19142928CST2010.jpg

FriFeb19142906CST2010.jpg

FriFeb19142842CST2010.jpg

FriFeb19142825CST2010.jpg

FriFeb19142737CST2010.jpg

FriFeb19142719CST2010.jpg

youve gotta stop showing us these new methods, youve already hooked me on rondo now i gorra go and get some foam :p Seriously though looking really good and im looking forward to seeing some clay on there.

Welsh

I suppose EVERYONE is gonna do Emile, and other characters will remain unapreciated....Nice job Ben, how's the flex foam it helm coming? Is it anymore omfortable that regular plastics?

Nice, I'm doing Jun too. I was going to do Emile, but I wanted to stand out as with my Buck armor, it was one of the ODSTs that not many people did.

Aaron said:
I suppose EVERYONE is gonna do Emile, and other characters will remain unapreciated....Nice job Ben, how's the flex foam it helm coming? Is it anymore omfortable that regular plastics?

Honestly the only reason I started with Emile is because no one wanted to do the eve, and everyone said it couldn't be done. So I started this project. And yes your right about 2 days after I posted the videos everyone seemed to start on an emile helmet. Sorry to have started a trend but mine also isn't exactly an Emile, and would stand out in a crowd of em. Also I am doing the "Lone-Wolf" as you can see from my other vid series. And the Jun helmet. Which I am only going to post pic progress on. I also have a Busa, adult mark 4, and a recon in the works at the present time. So the real question is why are there so meny helmets, and Can I do them all before this summer???? I betting yes ;)

yeah, strange coincidence that the day you started this EVA helm i decided to do one myself, sofar the only problem i have come across is that the vac former that i am going to use might be too small.

0235 said:
yeah, strange coincidence that the day you started this EVA helm i decided to do one myself, sofar the only problem i have come across is that the vac former that i am going to use might be too small.

Yeah I built my own especially for this helmet ;)

BenStreeper said:
Yeah I built my own especially for this helmet ;)

cant wait to see how you will pull that off :) nice work so far.

YAY! i found a vac former that is just big enough to fit the face plate, it has about 1/4 inch either side and only about 1/2 inch from the top. now to get some plastic that is thick enough to withstand all the stretching. i will see how our methods compare.

I am going to do clay work throughout the day if you want to check me out and ask questions I can answer in real time. I will be on and off all day today so check back often. I think I will go ahead and do this for the next couple of days while i clay. So if you got questions head on over to the link below and type them in. I will answer live on the air.

P.S.

Today I am in a blue shirt. If you don't see the blue big-dog shirt it's not today.

livestream

not much of an update, but I am going to make a working mold here. I want to try out a couple of different looks to see which one I want, so I may und up with multiple eva designs.

FriMar05001658CST2010.jpg

FriMar05001610CST2010.jpg

BenStreeper said:
not much of an update, but I am going to make a working mold here. I want to try out a couple of different looks to see which one I want, so I may und up with multiple eva designs.

FriMar05001658CST2010.jpg

FriMar05001610CST2010.jpg

looking good, Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back