Rhinoc's Halo Reach File Base

What should be made next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here are some shots of the actual live action forearm incase you wanna update it. Just a thought.

forearm4.jpg

forearm6.jpg

forearm5.jpg

forearm2.jpg

forearm3.jpg

forearm1.jpg

I asked this in another topic to what I think was you, but do you have any other shots of pieces that are "live action"? If you do, would you mind putting them all in a zip. folder or something like that and put it on here? If you could it would be very helpful and much apprecieted!!!!!

Thanx :)

Ummm... that,
A. Has nothing to do with Reach
B. Not a file made by me (only my files go in this thread)
C. Doesnt even have any thing to do with the topic

Please ask somewhere else

Hey, sure, I'll unfold it for you, but yes, Rhinoc is right, you should probably go on the pep file request thread....
But dude, you don't have to go so hard on the little noob...

I wasn't trying to sound mean! No no no, I was just saying that it belonged somewhere else... Which looking at my post I forgot to include... Sorry dint want to seem mean...

Sorry!

For what it's worth, I don't think that you (Rhinoc) were too hard on him. You went about it the right way. After all, you said "please." :D

Hey Rhinoc! I got a question for ya. Now it has been about 24 hours since I posted a comment in SJSUSPARTAN's thread. Ya know, the other guy that was making some Kat models. :D Anyway, I am looking to get the attachment that is on her left thigh. I posted links to pictures for some reference shots. I also posted reference shots for the attachment for her helmet. Do ya think you could take a crack at modeling one or both of those files? o_O

I can then unfold it and share it with everyone else. :)

hey rhinoc, just wanna say thanks for the add on for the helmet!
i started modelling it myself but already you've done a better job haha :D

HEY! Guess what?
Who's unfolding that attachment?
That's right, ME!
I've just gotta scale it and reposition the pieces :D
So anyone got an approximate length for it?

Edit: Hey Rhinoc, there's something wrong with this....
I'll post pics so you can see what I mean.
How do you save the pictures that you printscreen?

Edit 2: NEVERMIND!!! Theres NOTHING wrong (at least I think)
Here you go: http://www.4shared.com/file/z5ILgkyC/Kat_Helmet_Add_on_unfolded_by_.html
The supposed problem was that you have a face on the inside of the attachment. I hope that the pep is good o_O
Someone try it.... please? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back