Rhinoc's Halo Reach File Base

What should be made next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the kind words! :lol

sorry Alex Spartan but there is one very small piece that I could not find where to put... so... sorry.

@rvalera11- thats what I'm going for, except the chest and helmet since those have already been done.

Rhinoc said:
sorry Alex Spartan but there is one very small piece that I could not find where to put... so... sorry.

I f***ING HATE YOU!!!!

J/K :lol

One small piece wont kill me :p..

Last edited by a moderator:
go to post #15 I think. it explains how to download. the page URL is above the pics of the shin. :)

Dude, I just pepped your wonderful Shin

GEDC1068.jpg

That looks GREAT ALEX! both my file and your pepping skittles (me and a friend never say skills we say skittles :) ) anyway thank you for making my file, your the first to make something of mine :D

sorry if the top gets a little warped, I tried to add support struts but there was no where to add them without messing up the model somewhat. :(

Now would these also be the same shins for Kat? I am hoping to maybe dress up as her for the release, but I still have NO clue what to do about that prosthetic arm! XD

HaloGoddess said:
I still have NO clue what to do about that prosthetic arm! XD

You could chop off your arm and get an actual prosthetic. . .

On topic:

Rhinoc, you should make the shoulders next.

HaloGoddess said:
Now would these also be the same shins for Kat? I am hoping to maybe dress up as her for the release, but I still have NO clue what to do about that prosthetic arm! XD
if you have a small arm just build a boxy part that covers the whole limb. i've seen people do it for Edward from full metal alchemist

Rhinoc said:
Shoulders are in the unfolding stage!!! :D but I cant use the computer right now. :(

Dude Hurry Up,

Im not trying to be mean or anything but are the shoulders accurate???

Yes the shoulders are a medium def file but still very accurate! It'll be done tomorrow, if I dont have much homework :(

OK, 99% through the unfolding and I notice that I screwed up on one area, fixed it, and now have to do it all over again. BUT i do now have a single picture of the shoulders for you all!

Screenshot2010-02-25at44034PM.png

hope you like it.

:) Rhinoc

PS: I like emotes so if I'm overwhelming you all with emotes just tell me :) crap :( sorry :) that was just for fun

dude shins and the and shoulders... Now just gotta wait for Rundown's REACH thighs and hopefully someone could do the forearms, then BAM!!! you got urself a Spartan Reach Armor

by the way dude totally looks game accurate... too me that is

P.S. I love emotes too
rolleyes.gif
LMAO:D :p

Thankies!

I hope me and Rundown can both make some files, he makes uber HD and i make in-between MD and HD, we'll both hopefully make full suits (i wont do the chest or helm cuz i suck at making those). and this is my first file with support struts YAY!

BTW rvalera11 good job on those suits man they look great!

EDIT: how do I change the name of the topic? no other topics go over that. and if you cant change it smack me for being a failed n00b

EDIT again: never mind I WAS PROMOTED! YYYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! this is a glorious moment for me, lol :)

Rhinoc said:
Thankies!

I hope me and Rundown can both make some files, he makes uber HD and i make in-between MD and HD, we'll both hopefully make full suits (i wont do the chest or helm cuz i suck at making those). and this is my first file with support struts YAY!

BTW rvalera11 good job on those suits man they look great!

EDIT: how do I change the name of the topic? no other topics go over that. and if you cant change it smack me for being a failed n00b

EDIT again: never mind I WAS PROMOTED! YYYYYAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! this is a glorious moment for me, lol :)

lol thankx, and congrats on the promotion Rhinoc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back