Rhinoc's Halo Reach File Base

What should be made next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey just thought you should know your UA/Multi Threat shoulder is labeled as the FJ/Para in the *Offical* Reach File thread. Also when downloaded the file is also named as FJ/Para. Threw me for a loop when I was looking through it.

Yeah sorry about that
I had made that file back during the Reach Beta when it was called the FJ/Para and just never changed the name sorry

At the moment i have no updates because i am taking a modeling hiatus.. sorry guys i'll be doin it again soon, but i dont know when

Hey guys! Its been awhile!
Lots been going on since my last update, but i am glad to say that I AM BACK!!

I know it must be getting annoying now, but whenever i look at my shin file i think to myself "something is off with this" so.......... I made it not off
http://www.4shared.com/get/YKUbHJw0/Reach_Shin_HD.html

its the same old link but now has the newest shin which needs an unfold. Now trust me when i say, this thing may appear to be a little... craazy...
Hope you guys like it :)
Probably updating the bicep next

LightWave, Pep opens it just like any old file
I was having problems with OBJ and 3DS on my computer

can u help me?
i dont know how to open these files, btw i am using a mac osx. and it is imposible to open these files.

Hey henrik,Before i start i'm gonna say that postin on a dead thread is not the best thing to do, its necro posting..which is highly frowned upon
I run on mac aswell, for pepakura i'd suggest using bootcamp or parallels, if you cant, use wineskin (ports windows software to mac) Not the easiest thing to use but its possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back