Halo: Sigma - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, me?
Mechanical Engineering. I switched from "Gaming, Simulation and Robotics" because a) I am already pretty handy with game making (Game maker 8 and Reality Factory), b) the "robotics" portion is only 3 classes in senior year.
And my college seems for some reason to have a rather rapid course pace. Not that I can't keep up, but just more rapid than High school (which is a good thing I guess, except for Calculus! I hate that stuff with a passion, although not enough to start my career as an evil villian).

Oh, me?
Mechanical Engineering. I switched from "Gaming, Simulation and Robotics" because a) I am already pretty handy with game making (Game maker 8 and Reality Factory), b) the "robotics" portion is only 3 classes in senior year.
And my college seems for some reason to have a rather rapid course pace. Not that I can't keep up, but just more rapid than High school (which is a good thing I guess, except for Calculus! I hate that stuff with a passion, although not enough to start my career as an evil villian).

Evil villian against calculus? sounds like a cheesy comic book lol

>:)
Again, that's why I said it wasn't enough to start my evil villain career. Only personal vendettas or life-long struggles (which I don't have).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back