Kotor 1 And 2 Droids

Status
Not open for further replies.
also been looking at him... I won;t do it at the moment, but maybe in the future... I'll also give HK-47 a try. Looking at these models, with the large areas, it might be better to use the parts as blueprints for making them in cardboard. I'm thinking I might make a T3-M4, and Hk-47... would give me motivation to make a Revan costume. Too many projects, too little time... that's the story of my life.

Yay! 1st download! Awesome! I cal dibs on unfolding D-viddy's saber... These are so easy to do though... Thanks again!

Bevbor I have a R2-D2 model but there is a problem with it when I ripped it I got the model and textures, the textures are fine on the main part of the body but they are all screwed up on the legs ,do you think you can fix it?

Last for today - HK-47 converted to pep friendly models.

Original model was VEEERY non-pep-friendly, just horrible mess of crossed details.

My model need to be cleaned up a lil too.

Anyway, here it is:

4371560910_8c085756d5.jpg

ZIP wth OBJ and PDO is there.

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! I keep saying it... somewhat lost it's luster, but I'm still thankful! Awesome! unfold commencing...

GOTO.

As you can see, I open it's doors and extend all it's weapons and probes :)

(press on picture to enlarge)

4371984571_81b56e346e.jpg

OBJ and PDO in ZIP - is there

hi all

i don't know if any one wants this info for r2-d2 after Nintendude has released the r2-d2 pep.

but i have always wanted a life size scale, radio controlled with a sounds sfx,

here is the spec

Life-Size Figure Product Size:38" H (965.2mm)Base Dimensions:

5" H (127mm) x 40" W (1016mm) x 40" D (1016mm)

i don't have all the measurement but i do have some hight of the following. T3-M3 HIGHT .96 METERS, HK ITS EATER 1.8 M OR 7.8 M ITS HARD TO READ FROM THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO DROIDS AN THE SIZE OF THE GOTO IS.3 METERS

can we have the remote droid or maybe the security droids the floating ones... also the 4 legged spider like walker droids? please and thank you?

After 2 months of working on these I am finally ready to release the droids from Knights Of the Old Republic 1 and 2 for anyone on here with Pepakura Designer to unfold. The Droids that I have in the ZIP folder below the droids that are in the folder are : HK-47, HK-48, HK-49, HK-50, HK-51, T3-M3, T3-M4, Assassin Droid, G.O.T.O, Mining Droid, Protocol Droid, and War Droid. I hope every one enjoys. The first link is the Droid pack and the second link is a direct link to all of my 3D models I have collected if there is anything else that I have in my 4shared you are welcome to unfold it.

Droid Pack

http://www.4shared.com/file/224860538/c57c52f/KOTOR_1_And_2_Droids.html

My 4Shared 3D Model Collection

4shared - free file sharing and storage

the link is broken can i please get a copy of the HK-47 files? or at least just the head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back