Kotor 1 And 2 Droids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

After 2 months of working on these I am finally ready to release the droids from Knights Of the Old Republic 1 and 2 for anyone on here with Pepakura Designer to unfold. The Droids that I have in the ZIP folder below the droids that are in the folder are : HK-47, HK-48, HK-49, HK-50, HK-51, T3-M3, T3-M4, Assassin Droid, G.O.T.O, Mining Droid, Protocol Droid, and War Droid. I hope every one enjoys. The first link is the Droid pack and the second link is a direct link to all of my 3D models I have collected if there is anything else that I have in my 4shared you are welcome to unfold it.

Droid Pack

http://www.4shared.com/file/224860538/c57c52f/KOTOR_1_And_2_Droids.html

My 4Shared 3D Model Collection

http://www.4shared.com/dir/20265013/b717d38e/3D_Files.html

Dibs on HK-47! He is AWESOME! I'm wondering, is it possible to get models of the KotOR guns? Or are thyey too low definitio?

If you mean the droid blaster I have it as for other KOTOR weapons still working on it. On those files you have to apply the textures yourself they are included for each of the models in the same folder but you have to apply the texture yourself.

and waddyknow! I was gonna ask how to apply the texture... And 1 more question, on these ripped models, will I be able to convert them into a different format, and rework them in Blender? Like if I wanted to add more detail or something.

I'm not sure about importing them into Blender. I can only change the .OBJ to .VFM,.ENT or .MAP. When you first open these models in Designer make sure you click No Flip then click the yellow button and click on finish to rotate the model into a standing position. To do the texture click on Settings, Texture settings then select the texture that is in the folder for the file you have open.

Ah ha... Thanks for that. woo hoo! This is gonna be fun... But my parents are gonna think I'm totally psychotic...

Wow, great!

There's a lot of work to make models pep-friendly =(

I already started :)

Lucas will kill us :)

Lucas and ILM, All I got to say is it's free to the public and I'm not trying to sell any of it so all I can tell them is bring it on. Thanks for working on the models bevbor.

as long as yyou don't try to sell the models you should be fine im a r2 builder and were allowed to build the droids

Which BTW I'll hopefully have the R2 Droids done later this week and I will add them to the original file, you will know when I do it b/c I will change whats listed in the pack.

Well, so far War Droid pep friendly model in .obj and .pdo is ready :)

(press on picture to enlarge)

4370568560_f9f94ac164.jpg

Zip file with PDO and OBJ inside is there :)

I'm unfolding T3-M4... Go to wookiepedia. They have the heights in meters. Example, HK-47 (and I assume all other HK models) are 1.8 meters, or 1,800 mm high. Thanks again nintendude! And yeah, Some of these droids could be made costumes... especially the war droid as you said.

Boba Fett said:
I'm unfolding T3-M4... Go to wookiepedia. They have the heights in meters. Example, HK-47 (and I assume all other HK models) are 1.8 meters, or 1,800 mm high. Thanks again nintendude! And yeah, Some of these droids could be made costumes... especially the war droid as you said.

Yes the other HK's are the same in height the only real diffrence is they have a change in colors. Thanks for letting us know which droid you are working on so that someone else does'nt start working on the same one. The GOTO droid is probably going to be the easiest to pep and make.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back