Halo Armor - Female Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloGoddess

I know that there are some female models of some of the Halo armor and most of the files I have are MODIFIED by Balmung of the Azure Sky and ORIGINALLY belong to crackhead09. I have now went ahead and unfolded them so if there are any other chics that want to build some armor, now you can make some smexy armor! lol :p

PLEASE NOTE: I based the scale size off of my body size. I am 5'4" and weigh about 115, so if you are any taller than me, you will need to size it accordingly. :p

Also keep in mind that these files will only fit better if your body size is considered petite. Since the files were made to be narrow, you will need to make sure that you are a smaller size. I know that the female thigh pieces did NOT fit me and I just went with the standard HD thighs for my project. This mostly applies to the shins, thighs and possibly the shoulder and forearm pieces. The belt should fit okay. :)

Well girls, here ya go! :D I hope my unfolds are good for pepping. :p

MKVI Shin:

zjfep0.jpg

Left shin: http://www.4shared.com/file/227181717/bc31fc03/MKVI_Female_LeftShin_unfolded_.html

Right shin: http://www.4shared.com/file/227181918/2610cc98/MKVI_Female_RightShin_unfolded.html

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Belt:

oks9k9.jpg

Now, I edited this file slightly to somewhat resemble the add-on to this belt that I made that can be seen in my hayabusa progress thread. The idea was based off of a statue that somebody created and since I liked it and thought it looked good, I decided to immitate it. I think it looks nice over the butt. haha :p

The belt on the left is the file I made available and the image on the right is what it originally looked like.

2d85c5.jpg

Female belt: http://www.4shared.com/file/227382482/40a20379/Female_Belt_extended.html

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

MK VI Female Forearms:

Just a fair WARNING on this unfold.......when you look at it, you might think "OMG! Look at the crazy stuff I have to cut!!" lol BUT, with the way I have this unfolded, it SHOULD make it easy to build and I tried to avoid having the tiny little tabs that you gotta try and glue together. :)

359ik2u.jpg

Right Arm: http://www.4shared.com/file/246563356/46e39782/Female_Forearm_R_unfold.html

Left Arm: http://www.4shared.com/file/246563348/b8408bc4/Female_Forearm_L_unfold.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you made a bunch of Spartan chics very happy :) in a good way!

Great job HaloGoddess!

-Pony

Thanks guys! :D I really hope that some girls will find these helpful. :)

I am now working on a female version of the hayabusa chest plate. That thing is going to take me quite some time since there is so much and this is also my biggest model I have to unfold.

I may even start including some of the other stuff that I have unfolded as well. :)

Great! That is going to make my girlfriend scream when I show it to her X). She helps me with my armour so I promised to help her with hers :p. Very nice job ^^.

folks, I just want to clarify that I did not create the models I just modified some existing models to fit in my girlfriend and look more sexy, ok?

good job HaloGoddess ^^

I suggest you make the armor less bulky to give it a more graceful look. For extra sexyness, you could remove some armor pieces and let the soft armor show.

Heh, armored thong^^...

OrcTroopBoardingShotgun0116web.gif

Side note: Girls like halo? I guess I've been living under a rock for too long. Aw well.

Michalanthropos said:
I suggest you make the armor less bulky to give it a more graceful look. For extra sexyness, you could remove some armor pieces and let the soft armor show.

Heh, armored thong^^...

OrcTroopBoardingShotgun0116web.gif

Side note: Girls like halo? I guess I've been living under a rock for too long. Aw well.

I can't quite edit the models like that. All I can do is unfold them and make it so people can build them. I am not a modeler, just an unfolder.

And yes, girls like Halo. :pI am actually what you might consider obsessed. LOL

HaloGoddess said:
I can't quite edit the models like that. All I can do is unfold them and make it so people can build them. I am not a modeler, just an unfolder.

Woo!!

Weird obsessions!!! :D

I Mean.......

Yeah those are my models but whatever. Anyway I made a whole suit using those files for my girlfriend to accomadate the slender build of a girl. Its no way meant to show off anything its the same MK VI armor just slimmed down. I created a thread about and maybe the models are in there so I will have to check if the links are dead.

P.S. in the future please ask for permission before editing them.

heres the link to the thread for the files.

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16934&st=0&p=268568&fromsearch=1&#entry268568

crackhead09 said:
Yeah those are my models but whatever. Anyway I made a whole suit using those files for my girlfriend to accomadate the slender build of a girl. Its no way meant to show off anything its the same MK VI armor just slimmed down. I created a thread about and maybe the models are in there so I will have to check if the links are dead.

P.S. in the future please ask for permission before editing them.

heres the link to the thread for the files.

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16934&st=0&p=268568&fromsearch=1&#entry268568

Just out of curiousity, did you get any further with that project? It looks very interesting, a slimmer, more sleek version of MC would be interesting for the slight of stature or fairer sex.

HaloGoddess said:

So, it's up to each person to scratch build and modify their suit, then -picks up a bonesaw-.

And naturally, female armor that shows off sex appeal through flesh is going to have equal protection value to an armor to male MJOLNIR that covers the entire body. Yay for sex appeal.

I'll probably make one of these 'female' variants if my 'standard' set doesn't fit me well - yay for being an over-endowed woman :/

Arcanine said:
And naturally, female armor that shows off sex appeal through flesh is going to have equal protection value to an armor to male MJOLNIR that covers the entire body. Yay for sex appeal.

I'll probably make one of these 'female' variants if my 'standard' set doesn't fit me well - yay for being an over-endowed woman :/

Well, less armor equals more maneuverability. You don't need much armor when you're agile enough to avoid incoming fire, so why not fight, dodge AND look pretty at the same time?

hgtrl1.gif

Michalanthropos said:
Well, less armor equals more maneuverability. You don't need much armor when you're agile enough to avoid incoming fire, so why not fight, dodge AND look pretty at the same time?

hgtrl1.gif

I second that statement!

In fact, I henceforth offer my skills as a modeler to the holy cause; and would be more then happy to sexyfy the female armor if either of the fair maidens so desire it.

Quartermain3000 said:
I second that statement!

In fact, I henceforth offer my skills as a modeler to the holy cause; and would be more then happy to sexyfy the female armor if either of the fair maidens so desire it.

That's mighty knightly of you. I wonder what you'll come up with.

EDIT: More female armor goodiness. Btw, I have the helmet but I can't unfold it (darn).

321_1249637351INtN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back