Leekegan Halo Reach Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeKegan

I just started on the Halo Reach Sniper for my friend Dreads on the site.

HaloReachSniper002.jpg

HaloReachSniper003.jpg

HaloReachSniper001.jpg

Dang... How can a barrel and that other doo-hickey look so good alone? Can't wait to see more... tired of pepping, eh? ;)

Oh Lee, you are my HERO! Please oh please, tell me you are going to mold this when you are done. I feel like a kid a few weeks before Christmas. The anticipation is killing me!!!!!

It's funny how you can tell it's going to be good, even when you've only got two pieces built. Looking forward to this one!

Thanks everyone, I appreciate your encouragement.

This was comissioned by Dreads, so he will have rights to it. You will have to ask him if he is going to mold it.

Just so you know, this isn't the only thing I have been working on. There will be more coming out in a couple of weeks.

Man, how do you find the time? always seems to me like your working on several projects at once.

I do like the look of the Reach sniper over the others, can't wait to see how you work your magic on this.

I wondered if this one was going to come about :D lol

Well, if your first SR is any indication, this one will be just as spectacular. Can't wait to see more progress on this, buddy! :cool

Time for an update.

Everything done so far.

HaloReachSniper001-1.jpg

Upper receiver with guts of bolt action.

HaloReachSniper002-1.jpg

How barrel connects to upper receiver. The round part on the barrel will eventually be connected to scope mount and Barrel heat shield.

HaloReachSniper003-1.jpg

Bolt action side. the other side will have the ejection port.

HaloReachSniper004.jpg

Barrel mount removeable to pull bolt assembly out.

HaloReachSniper005.jpg

Close up of part of bolt workings.

HaloReachSniper006.jpg

Upper receiver without bolt.

HaloReachSniper007.jpg

More details on inside of upper receiver.

HaloReachSniper008.jpg

Hope you enjoy the updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back