3D Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtm1997

Just ask to make 3d stuff to get unfolded for pep. please don't ask for really complicated stuff since i'm new to 3d modeling but other than that you can ask for anything. here are a few examples of my work.

jtm1997 said:
Just ask to make 3d stuff to get unfolded for pep. please don't ask for really complicated stuff since i'm new to 3d modeling but other than that you can ask for anything. here are a few examples of my work.

:D Those are nice, yes.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i actually saw yours just a few hours ago today and it's really good :)

oh and i like the yin yang

I would like a request more or less, it's a very simple request could take about 10 minutes in 3ds max but I tried to do it and failed horribly. In the picture are 2(two) circled parts and I was wondering if someone could make 3d models out of those? The rest of my costume is completish just need to fiberglass and paint but I can not create those 2 pieces out of mold or anything, it's so frustrating. It's just a simple request that shouldn't take long. [attachment=15313:Haseocopy.png]

PS: My MSN E-mail is ULSSJ_Broly(AT)hotmail.com if you would like to talk there instead of here. Replace (AT) with @

EDIT: If it isnt too much trouble, I kind of need the upper cuffling done too. Thank so much

If it is money that you want, I do not have paypal but we can try to situate something. Lets not get too carried away

charlieiscool12 said:
could you make a smooth energy sword? ive been looking for a way to make one and pepakura seems like the best way

sure i'll try tomorrow but it might take a day or two to find some one to unfold it for pep

edit:never mind i guess

charlieiscool12 said:
could you make a smooth energy sword? ive been looking for a way to make one and pepakura seems like the best way

There is one. Halogoddess has it...

DarkBebi said:
I would like a request more or less, it's a very simple request could take about 10 minutes in 3ds max but I tried to do it and failed horribly. In the picture are 2(two) circled parts and I was wondering if someone could make 3d models out of those? The rest of my costume is completish just need to fiberglass and paint but I can not create those 2 pieces out of mold or anything, it's so frustrating. It's just a simple request that shouldn't take long. [attachment=15313:Haseocopy.png]

PS: My MSN E-mail is ULSSJ_Broly(AT)hotmail.com if you would like to talk there instead of here. Replace (AT) with @

EDIT: If it isnt too much trouble, I kind of need the upper cuffling done too. Thank so much

If it is money that you want, I do not have paypal but we can try to situate something. Lets not get too carried away

i'll at least try to make the cuff and maybe the upper piece but i'm not sure about the piece on the sword sorry and don't worry it will be free :)

jtm1997 said:
i'll at least try to make the cuff and maybe the upper piece but i'm not sure about the piece on the sword sorry and don't worry it will be free :)

Well it is basiclly a pringle with points on the ends and middle. It would greatly help my costume. You don't need to worry about the unfolding, it shouldn't be too hard to break up for the papers. Thanks so much for it being free

EDIT: If you need more pictures. I have other people cosplaying him off and front up view of the sword and stuff.

jtm1997 said:
i'm almost done i'll finish it tomorrow

Omg, I didn't know that it would be that quick. Thank you so much dude. Seriously thanks

jtm1997 said:
Is it ok if it's not very detailed?

Ps your sword looks nice I saw it on a different thread

oh yea, as long as I can get the structure of the cuffling and stuff. then it wont be too hard. Thanks for the compliment. My first time doing anything cosplay related and I just had to do a hard project <.<.

DarkBebi said:
oh yea, as long as I can get the structure of the cuffling and stuff. then it wont be too hard. Thanks for the compliment. My first time doing anything cosplay related and I just had to do a hard project <.<.

is this for a convention if so which one? I'm going to be at portcon :)

jtm1997 said:
is this for a convention if so which one? I'm going to be at portcon :)

Anime Milwaukee ^^, I got to go today and I wont be back till Sunday. To bad that I couldn't finish it for this one. I'll go to like geekcon next or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back