Reach Reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooh, very interesting. At Gamestop, or .......where?

yup, GameStop.
They still have displays at where I do volunteering :p
Maybe I can ask for some : )

65446_10150278244055094_556945093_14931255_4938381_n.jpg

yup, GameStop.
They still have displays at where I do volunteering :p
Maybe I can ask for some : )

You'd be my hero if you got me one.
But I don't feel right just asking for one from you bro. I'll try to get a chance to run by gamestop where I am if I can get a chance to breath from all the schoolwork I have.
The gamestops here are really small, so idk if they even had "Premiers"

Hay,
really awesome suit you built there. Its pretty obvious you invested alotta time in your armor(Your pep folds are very clean. Better than mine.) and I have to say that it turned out very awesome :D Hope You'll keeping up armorbuilding. Would bee pretty interesting too see what you're able to do ;) Oh, and these posing-pics with that guy in the master-chief-armor are EPIC! :D

Hay,
really awesome suit you built there. Its pretty obvious you invested alotta time in your armor(Your pep folds are very clean. Better than mine.) and I have to say that it turned out very awesome :D Hope You'll keeping up armorbuilding. Would bee pretty interesting too see what you're able to do ;) Oh, and these posing-pics with that guy in the master-chief-armor are EPIC! :D

thank you :) one thing I would recommend would be - take your time! -
I wish I waited for the new forearm pep files to come out. I could of done better :p
I already started on a custom ODST, I will start a new thread when I'm almost done.
New photo's will come up after Halloween :p

ab piece

Thanks guys :)
I made myself a ductape and newspapers mannequin and armored it up just so I have a cool display piece and so all my armor isn't laying around everywhere.
I still have to rondo the shins ( just ran out )
sand down a knee and thigh.
paint and weather most things, including pelvis.
I have the ipod on, I used industrial strength velcro and it's holding up really well, the only way it comes off is if somebody is pulling on it for time.
it can come out so it can be charged.

077.jpg

could you send me the file for the ab piece, I cannot get the file to open either. By the way your armor is awesome, I'm just about finished pepping my Nobel 6.

Wow awesome job on the armor! love it. just one thing, considering that the helmet is one of the main things that people will look at, i would suggest redoing the helmet with a more updated file or something, cuz there is something about the proportions of the lower part of your helm that looks off to me. idk if its just scaling or what, but other than that great job!

That's a manequin right? Not a person standing awkwardly looking?

it's definatly a mannequin :p
speaking of mannequin, I have a new photo of the updated one, The last one had a very weird arm posture, so I fixed it but cutting the PVC "shoulders"

006-2.jpg

no iPod attachment because I was charging it :p

Really nice suit ;)
Doing the lights with plexi-glass and frosted paint is a good idea, I'm waiting for my lights in the mail and I'll probably go the same route.

Hey, just wanted to tell you that your suit looks really good too! nice work, and thanks for the advice on the straps. :)

Very very nice build man!

And sorry if somebody already asked, but is that a Tippmann US ARMY Alpha Black Tactical Edition on your table there in the first few pics? If it is, I have one too. E-trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back