Bioshock 2 Props

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you keith. Trando the point isn't always to make what you can't buy but instead to just create.

Ithica

I know, but I just wanted to point out that there is a prop, I think that hypo you made could make an excellent movie prop for a dark kinda gruesome movie that goes into experimentation on adam and eve gene splicing. It looks like a gritty horror version of the hypo we are used to but adds a great scary effect!

Trando434 said:
I know, but I just wanted to point out that there is a prop, I think that hypo you made could make an excellent movie prop for a dark kinda gruesome movie that goes into experimentation on adam and eve gene splicing. It looks like a gritty horror version of the hypo we are used to but adds a great scary effect!

I didn't know Rapture was a magical happy bunny land.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really cool. I liked playing BioShock for about 15 minutes. I'm sorry to say it's too damn scary for me. I would love to have a Big Daddy costume to actually wear, but I don't play the game. It is fun, but very scary. So this is cool, but not for me. Fun to see though, and I'm now a fan of your work.

are there also tutorials how you made it because this is awesome, i want to make a minigun (not a real one but one like your weapons), this looks really realistic is it just cardboard and some old junk? awesome work!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back