Oni Odst Recon Opertive Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONI ODST Recon Operative Complete!!!!!

Just like the title says I am doing a ONI Operative not Veronica from ODST. So far everything but a couple things are already built, fiberglassed and bondoed. Here is the pictures of the pieces that have been bondoed and primed. Hoping to have that and my MK V done for comic con and I'm working night and day thanks to my hubby working nights on the ship lol. and also a pic of my ODST helm also.

1020636.jpg

1020635.jpg

wife asked me to post so she doesn't double post. but back shin for one side is now primed and the front should be done tomorrow!

ForgedReclaimer said:
good work, the ODST helm looks really good.

if your dare has a pack i have the model here, its not unfolded though. Link.

Its unfolded now.

thanks and yes i am thinking of doing the pack and yes i know its unfolded i asked roadwarrior to unfold it for me. and thank u for modeling it for all of us on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
well sorry for the double post dont like doing this but update: 1 full shin is primed and the ODST helm is also plus the small part for the butt pack is primed also and i have started to sand a gauntlet and also the other shin is bondoed. will post pix here withing the next hour.

ok well she went out so i took the pix for her and here they are what she said she would post plz leave comments later.

1020650.jpg

1020649.jpg

1020643.jpg

1020641o.jpg

1020640.jpg

Its looking great! I think that is the first time I have seen the dare ab section done! Looking forward to seeing how this turns out!

Thanks, so far the backpack is all cut out and folded. I'm slowly assembling it so hopefully tomorrow it will be done and i can start resining it. And of course i will post the pictures of it. And the ab piece was a little tricky to pep but the whole part of sanding it perfect is a big pain in the butt lol.

wife wanted me to post pictures since she's busy downstairs working on the other part of the shins. here is the backpack pepped and partially resined. She just finished this a few minutes ago

1020653.jpg

1020652.jpg

1020651.jpg

I have to say it looks awesome, and I don´t know why is this still in the noob section :p

BTW

remember the weapons I was pepping for you guys?

Im still working on them, I just got carried away with my Reach stuff :p

Instead of adding foam I will just resin them

So Good luck :D

well the wifes says thanks for all the comments and i also thak every1 to cuz i have helped with the detail a little but most was her and thanks alex we will c if this gets moved but who knows. well today we got the backpack resined 1 and a half coats down 1 and a half to go lol. and also the odst helm is now all silver for the under coat for the battle damage we have went and looked today at colors for this and we found the 2 grays we like for it since this is not H3 odst DARE it is a different one so it will be the colors from the odst in H3. we will have an update tomorrow all thru the day.

Here's the chest with the complete paint job, just need to put a clear coat over it. And just finished pepping the hip plates and don't mind the elite helm in suspension.. Had a tiny set back due to the helmet being stubborn so i have to scrap the one i have now and redo it, also had to redo the shin due to it being warped and other problems. But all in all doing really good and hopefully will have everything complete and ready to do the strapping in June. Also here's what im strapping the pieces on to.and the knee's are drying in the pic waiting so i can give them there battle damage look.and the backpack is resined and foamed now so should start bondoing soon.

1020667.jpg

1020666.jpg

1020665.jpg

1020664m.jpg

1020663.jpg

1020662.jpg

1020661.jpg

1020660.jpg

1020659.jpg

1020658.jpg

1020655.jpg

1020654.jpg

Wha waas your sizing, if you remember, because Im working on the same file it looks

like and270 mm seems way too small already.

Where did you get the file for the backpack? I've looked around and couldn't find anyone who had one. I know it's basically Mickey's backpack without the antenna attachment, but is there a Dare backpack file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back