Bevbor's Non - Halo Weapons Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevbor

Heya people,

I decided to start to publish my little collection of non-Halo (and Halo too) weapon models.

Here the first: striker, big and scary :)

PDO file

(press on picture to enlarge)

4497975487_f109b81c10.jpg

bevbor said:
Thank you :)

They're not really my, they're rips reworked to be pep-friendly :)

Here another one:

Desert Eagle (PDO)

(click on picture to enlarge)

4500746210_592441c17b.jpg

Still,they're pretty frikin sick.What game are these from?I'd love some textures.And do you plan on fixing them up more?If not I'd be glad to fix them if you allow me to or just don't mind. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently all models present in this thread are from Max Payne 2. But I plan to add some from other places too.

You can fix models yourself, no problemo.

Next model - shotgun

PDO file

4505941565_ae55b2e158.jpg

bevbor said:
Currently all models present in this thread are from Max Payne 2. But I plan to add some from other places too.

You can fix models yourself, no problemo.

Next model - shotgun

PDO file

4505941565_ae55b2e158.jpg

Sick.Did you rip them yourself?Or did you find a pack?And, 2 more things, do you havetextures? and IS THAT A SPAS-12 I SPY?!?!?

daredevil71789 said:
Sick.Did you rip them yourself?Or did you find a pack?And, 2 more things, do you havetextures? and IS THAT A SPAS-12 I SPY?!?!?

Yes, I rip them myself. And yes, I have textures too. And no, that is not spas-12, this is Remington 870 base model they made long long ago and I think this modification no longer in production, but lot of 870 new modifications are still in production.

P1001866.jpg

bevbor said:
Yes, I rip them myself. And yes, I have textures too. And no, that is not spas-12, this is Remington 870 base model they made long long ago and I think this modification no longer in production, but lot of 870 new modifications are still in production.

P1001866.jpg

OHHHH.Thats what all those airsoft guns are based off of,but they don't have the stock.Can you E-mail me the textures?My e-mail is hpero@hotmail.com.And BTW,the shotgun model is inverted,and sorry if I'm bothering you.

bevbor said:
Generic frag grenade

PDO file

(press on picture to enlarge)

4515426575_7428a2bcfc.jpg

Hey,I unfolded the grenade and I'm working on the Desert Eagle.Do you want me to e-mail them to you or something?And the grenade is from Max Payne just like the Desert Eagle and M4,right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back