Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stormtrooper Armor Files

I'm not "into" starwars stuff, but that looks pretty nice. Is it a game model or your own? and does it also have shoe covers, or do people usually use white shoes to complete the overall look?

2. just some measurements on a non scaled helmet faceplate. the file is StormtrooperA4.pdo

so if someone have a stormtrooper helmet could measure this and coreckt it.

[quote name='FritoFredrik' date='12 April 2010 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1271092623' post='414425']

just some measurements on a non scaled helmet faceplate. the file is StormtrooperA4.pdo

so if someone have a stormtrooper helmet could measure this and coreckt it.

[/quote]

I have an FX I can measure when I get home tonight. It's a little bigger than your standard helmet though. This is the size diff between the FX and a screen acurate one. It's not crazy big but a bit bigger for sure.

Clicky Helmet link

FYI 12.5in fits over my head but seems rly big i have like 1in or so all the way around so i could litterly turn my head around and the helmet wouldnt move but im only 10% done ish so it could change after i finish it unless someone knows the real opening size

edit: shoul i keep goin or size it smaller and start over?
    For All Prop news and tutorials http://www.youtube.com/user/UnitedPropBuilders

hey guys i forgot where i got this one but its a really good one[attachment=15998:jddju.JPG]

This is great. I can't tell you how long I've wanted a storm trooper helmet, but didn't want to buy one. I've seen other pep files for the helmet, but have never been satisfied until now. Great files!
    Check it out! My [Complete] Halo 3 Mk VI Build! (First permutation in progress)
    The soon to be updated M6X Multi-Pistol
    405th 4shared File Database!!
    Bungie Purist - The only 343 armor I will even consider is Master Chief's.

[quote name='scptg2087' date='12 April 2010 - 09:01 PM' timestamp='1271127685' post='414633']

hey guys i forgot where i got this one but its a really good one[attachment=15998:jddju.JPG]

[/quote]

That's crazy look'in O.o It's like ANGRY TROOPERS, instead of ANGRY MARINES.
    Girls are cute, right? Cats are cute, right? When you combine the cuteness of both into one, you get a creature that is so obnoxiously cute that its cuteness is unrivaled by anything in the universe!
    Fallout Costuming site:http://wastelandoutpost.com/index.php

8. Hi all

I have been chatting to a few stormtroopers so info its on the way.

but this what I got bad can you please help ?

Do you need the measurement on absolute, I mean, absolute height meaning I put a ruler in front of the piece and check the number, or would you rather have me measure it with a flexible ruler and go all along the piece including the curves and angles in each piece? Is this clear?? Kind of difficult to express what I mean.

And, Do you need/want me to start with the helmet?

I have a move Along helmet, what means that the dome is a bit higher and the face is a bit lower. So that height and width could be tricky.

And an Idea. What if I send you pictures of my armor and you make marks or lines of specific areas you need me to measure... Does that sounds right?

9. [quote name='unheared' date='13 April 2010 - 07:24 PM' timestamp='1271183098' post='414788']

Hi all

I have been chatting to a few stormtroopers so info its on the way.

but this what I got bad can you please help ?

Do you need the measurement on absolute, I mean, absolute height meaning I put a ruler in front of the piece and check the number, or would you rather have me measure it with a flexible ruler and go all along the piece including the curves and angles in each piece? Is this clear?? Kind of difficult to express what I mean.

And, Do you need/want me to start with the helmet?

I have a move Along helmet, what means that the dome is a bit higher and the face is a bit lower. So that height and width could be tricky.

And an Idea. What if I send you pictures of my armor and you make marks or lines of specific areas you need me to measure... Does that sounds right?

[/quote]

Yes that sounds good just want an around scale so i can make it proper, but if someone has a master replica helmet 1:1 and take some measure on that would be asome

10. [quote name='Finhead' date='12 April 2010 - 12:30 PM' timestamp='1271093457' post='414431']

I have an FX I can measure when I get home tonight. It's a little bigger than your standard helmet though. This is the size diff between the FX and a screen acurate one. It's not crazy big but a bit bigger for sure.

Clicky Helmet link

[/quote]

yeah watch out for measuring from the fx there way to much a "bobble head" look i would just find the stromtrooper board an ask if someone could measure form an AP or a TE kits they were all cast from an original