Legs

Chest/Back

Cod/butt

Shoulders

Helmet Letter

Helmet A4

Nothing unfolded yet.

EDIT:

AussiePhantom just finished unfolding them! Here's the links!

Shoulders

Legs

Arms

Chest/Back

Abs/butt/kidney/cod

lunar lord said:
is the scaling all good?

I forgot where, but someone somewhere said the helmet at the default scale would fit a kid, but needed to be scaled larger for an adult, so keep that in mind. I never did find dimensions for this helmet, so it's trial and error I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll give the unfolding a shot

no promises, i'm not that good in unfolding 3d files (I've only done a RC helmet so far)

I'm not "into" starwars stuff, but that looks pretty nice. Is it a game model or your own? and does it also have shoe covers, or do people usually use white shoes to complete the overall look?

DSC00002.jpg

just some measurements on a non scaled helmet faceplate. the file is StormtrooperA4.pdo

so if someone have a stormtrooper helmet could measure this and coreckt it.

FritoFredrik said:
DSC00002.jpg

just some measurements on a non scaled helmet faceplate. the file is StormtrooperA4.pdo

so if someone have a stormtrooper helmet could measure this and coreckt it.

I have an FX I can measure when I get home tonight. It's a little bigger than your standard helmet though. This is the size diff between the FX and a screen acurate one. It's not crazy big but a bit bigger for sure.:)

Clicky Helmet link

FYI 12.5in fits over my head but seems rly big i have like 1in or so all the way around so i could litterly turn my head around and the helmet wouldnt move but im only 10% done ish so it could change after i finish it unless someone knows the real opening size

edit: shoul i keep goin or size it smaller and start over?

This is great. I can't tell you how long I've wanted a storm trooper helmet, but didn't want to buy one. I've seen other pep files for the helmet, but have never been satisfied until now. Great files!

scptg2087 said:
hey guys i forgot where i got this one but its a really good one[attachment=15998:jddju.JPG]

That's crazy look'in o_O It's like ANGRY TROOPERS, instead of ANGRY MARINES.

Hi all

I have been chatting to a few stormtroopers so info its on the way.

but this what I got bad can you please help ?

Do you need the measurement on absolute, I mean, absolute height meaning I put a ruler in front of the piece and check the number, or would you rather have me measure it with a flexible ruler and go all along the piece including the curves and angles in each piece? Is this clear?? Kind of difficult to express what I mean.

And, Do you need/want me to start with the helmet?

I have a move Along helmet, what means that the dome is a bit higher and the face is a bit lower. So that height and width could be tricky.

And an Idea. What if I send you pictures of my armor and you make marks or lines of specific areas you need me to measure... Does that sounds right?

unheared said:
Hi all

I have been chatting to a few stormtroopers so info its on the way.

but this what I got bad can you please help ?

Do you need the measurement on absolute, I mean, absolute height meaning I put a ruler in front of the piece and check the number, or would you rather have me measure it with a flexible ruler and go all along the piece including the curves and angles in each piece? Is this clear?? Kind of difficult to express what I mean.

And, Do you need/want me to start with the helmet?

I have a move Along helmet, what means that the dome is a bit higher and the face is a bit lower. So that height and width could be tricky.

And an Idea. What if I send you pictures of my armor and you make marks or lines of specific areas you need me to measure... Does that sounds right?

Yes that sounds good just want an around scale so i can make it proper, but if someone has a master replica helmet 1:1 and take some measure on that would be asome :)

Finhead said:
I have an FX I can measure when I get home tonight. It's a little bigger than your standard helmet though. This is the size diff between the FX and a screen acurate one. It's not crazy big but a bit bigger for sure. :)

Clicky Helmet link

yeah watch out for measuring from the fx there way to much a "bobble head" look i would just find the stromtrooper board an ask if someone could measure form an AP or a TE kits they were all cast from an original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back