Page 129 of 265 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2644

Thread: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Australia. Mostly Sydney, sometimes Perth.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SIDNESS View Post
    hey people i have a favour to ask if anyone can help me out with it im having abit of trouble getting hold of some reference pictures for emiles right arm and left thigh attachments so i was wonfering if anyone can help me out with it please?
    emile's forarm attachment is already released its called "EmileAddOn6Shells" and is probly somewhere around here
    i don't know about the thigh attach though...

from what i have been hearing - model extraction is possible for reach
    i think theres an image here http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topi...d/page__st__15

possibilities...
    CJ

Quote Originally Posted by MissingSpartan7 View Post
    from what i have been hearing - model extraction is possible for reach
    i think theres an image here http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topi...d/page__st__15
    It's been possible for a long time, but those who wrote the programs aren't sharing. I remember seeing extracted Beta assets during the beta, and those same guys figured out the retail extraction also. I tried looking into the strings, tags and code required to do that stuff but it's waaaay over my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruze789 View Post
    It's been possible for a long time, but those who wrote the programs aren't sharing. I remember seeing extracted Beta assets during the beta, and those same guys figured out the retail extraction also. I tried looking into the strings, tags and code required to do that stuff but it's waaaay over my head.
    hmm i dont get why people would keep something like that to them selves its not exactly very friendly if you ask me, from what i can tell most people on this site are very helpful

also thanks MissingSpartan7 i have found the arm attachment now so i can get on with making it
    Last edited by SIDNESS; 11-11-2010 at 03:27 PM.
    Spartand dont die Jorge there just waiting to respawn
    Check out my shotgun model http://www.4shared.com/file/ociCL62I...Remodeled.html

4. Hi, I have a little problem because i will build carter with reach jetpack and i have tried to make one, but without hell can someone help me?
    [IMG]Biblioteker/Bilder/300px-Jetpack[/IMG]
    [IMG]Biblioteker/Bilder/Reach_MPBeta_Jetpack1[4][/IMG]
    On this picture can you see that little attatchment that fitts perfectly on the bump back on the torso. I think this is an important pize
    [IMG]Biblioteker/Bilder/Reach_Jet_Pack--article_image[/IMG]

5. Quote Originally Posted by CarterBuilder12 View Post
    Hi, I have a little problem because i will build carter with reach jetpack and i have tried to make one, but without hell can someone help me?
    [IMG]Biblioteker/Bilder/300px-Jetpack[/IMG]
    [IMG]Biblioteker/Bilder/Reach_MPBeta_Jetpack1[4][/IMG]
    On this picture can you see that little attatchment that fitts perfectly on the bump back on the torso. I think this is an important pize
    [IMG]Biblioteker/Bilder/Reach_Jet_Pack--article_image[/IMG]
    I am sorry, but I am not sure if anyone can understand you. What do you want help with? For someone to make a Reach jet-pack pep file?

6. Sorry if the picturs don't work, but here is a link. There is the three last picturs that is about the jet pack.
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...00000374255105

7. Quote Originally Posted by m^x View Post
    I am sorry, but I am not sure if anyone can understand you. What do you want help with? For someone to make a Reach jet-pack pep file?
    Yes, sorry not very god at english

8. Has anyone made this yet?!?!?!?

REALLY NEED THIS!!!
    ITS REALLY SIMPLE TOO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by m^x View Post
    hey man i know its hard to understand this guy and i know your only being nice which is great but give the guy a break for someone who english isnt there first language his isnt that bad

and for the record im not having a go or anything im just saying i dont wana make any enemies or anything
    Last edited by SIDNESS; 11-11-2010 at 06:26 PM.
    Spartand dont die Jorge there just waiting to respawn
    Check out my shotgun model http://www.4shared.com/file/ociCL62I...Remodeled.html

Australia. Mostly Sydney, sometimes Perth.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruze789 View Post
    yeah probably, but i'll see if i can get in contact with the guy who made xTraction for halo 3 and see if he's modified / re-built it for reach. all i can say then is - less effort and hassles for modellers to create things

off to investigate
    CJ