*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a HD DMR out there?? if so plz post a link. :|
i'd recommend the sliced dmr on the database
allows lots of detail without some of the fiddly edges found on detailed models
Sweet.
Awesome timing, MS7.

Oh, and the ODST Database hasn't been uploaded yet?
no, 4shared keeps killing itsself when i'm uploading all of the files at once...
and it's not the quickest thing either

CJ

Thanks mate. Much appreciation. :)

Also, I don't want to be that guy, but is there a Military Police helmet as well? I would search, but my golly gosh, this thread is massive. Like earth, or the sun.

Military police and CQC are the only to left. rise is working On the latter....MP I have heard of as of yet that I can remember and I've been stalking this thread forever...

hey Ruze, I was wondering, how do I scale your forearms peices from the very top of your post. not the whole set of armor, just the left and right wrists from the very top?

This is so cool

I can't believe it you have so many files in one place... I've spent ages trying to find some of these.

You a very good job on this and it makes it so much easier to find files. Thank you:D:D:D

Guys I have to thank you all very much for your hard work on these peps and the modeling. I've been looking around for several months now for a way to construct Halo armor without vac-forming

How do you guys feel about this Tactical-TACPAD? I think I'm done with it. Will separate from the forearm for release.

TACPADwithForearm.jpg

Hmm I think both models were totally vertical and slightly spaced apart in that one.
Here's what the profile looks like when the tacpad is rotated to better match the arm:

TACPADwithForearm2.jpg

Loks nice Ruze! Glad I used your forearms for my build so this will match perfectly!

Also, any update on your commando helmet with the visor?

It's next up now. Had to finish the CQC helmet, and the tacpad didn't need much work so I figured I'd wrap that up. I'll be modeling the Commando UA now, and then I think I'll do the UA for the CQC.

awesome job cant wait for the attachment well i can be patient but cant wait to see how it looks. is it going to have the funny little outer cam thing or will it be just the visor sheild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back