*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ i've got an unfold of the (kat) tactical/hardacse attachment, i'll upload that later today

and also the hp/halo chest is nearly ready for releasing
currently working on the ua/counterassault

more as it happens
CJ

I couldn't find any post that covered how to scale Brandon McClains unfolds properly to fit my body. do any of you have any preferred tips or methods? Its just so difficult.

Little sneak peek of what i've modeled so far ;D

rl.jpg

Its pretty much done but has some open edges.
Should i just post it for unfolding or should i find someone to fix the open edges first?

Can someone plzz help me get started i need some help on about everything im new to this site ssooooo yeah thankz

oohhhh btw what paper is the pep stuff printed on
plz reply thx byeee :)

Little sneak peek of what i've modeled so far ;D

Its pretty much done but has some open edges.
Should i just post it for unfolding or should i find someone to fix the open edges first?

I'm so glad that you noticed to add that little thing that sticks out. I was like, I hope that thing is noticable enough....

EDIT: I've added a few carter ref pics to those interested in the pic ref thread

i thought it might be easier to put cans or something as the barrel, so i didn't modeled it.
if you want to i could just add the barrel?
BTW, changed the name. ;)

i thought it might be easier to put cans or something as the barrel, so i didn't modeled it.
if you want to i could just add the barrel?
BTW, changed the name. ;)

Well it isn't so much the barrel as it is all the doodads that are on it. Like if you are facing the barrel, it has the X sticking out around it, and the tips of the X move when you are charging it up. While they aren't hard to make it'd still be cool too see them. That's just my opinion though, other people might not really care lol.

what do you mean an X?
Are you talking about the small things sticking out of the barrel?
If its that, i think theres only two of them :O
i need to check back with the reference pictures.

what do you mean an X?
Are you talking about the small things sticking out of the barrel?
If its that, i think theres only two of them :O
i need to check back with the reference pictures.

Here, I highlighted a few things:
th_reach_8099365_Full-1.jpg

But yeah, the 2 pegs you can see that I circled at the front at the barrel actually move as you charge it up (first they get closer to one another, then further apart), as well as I noticed 2 plates that are on the sides of the barrel which I feel like might be nice to have pepped even though it'd be awesome for them to be made from some sheet metal or something.

EDIT: I tried to find a cool awesome GIF of the spartan laser firing so that you could see how it moved during the firing sequence, but I could not find one...sad day

You should post that in the Classifieds and making a whole suit from scratch wont be easy or cheap.
Do you mean in the paper? (good god im old fashioned!) or is there a classifieds section of the site?

hey i was just curious if anyone had made emiles thigh or arm attachments yet? if not i can do then if some people can help me with some reference pictures :) get back to me

IM not sure, if this is the right thread (by the way, this thread has been a lifesaver, thanks ruze!!) any way i was wondering if you could reuse molds for mold making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back