next to model are collar/breacher chest and ua/base security shoulder
(or check my previous post)

CJ

awesome thank you! and love the new HP/HALO chest piece

yes, there is a grenade launcher
no, its not pep friendly
yes, i'm refering to WMHunter's model
it might be being made to a pep friendly model but i'm not sure

if you want to make your own low detail model, then go ahead. cos i'm all in favour of that!

ok then dude i can get on with that tonight and i should have it done in a few days ready to unflod but i will need some help with the unfolding part as im not very good at it :s + im still waiting for someone to unfold my shotgun model :s

awesome thank you! and love the new HP/HALO chest piece

your welcome, glad you like it
although you will need to scrath build all the grenades and stuff

ok then dude i can get on with that tonight and i should have it done in a few days ready to unflod but i will need some help with the unfolding part as im not very good at it :s + im still waiting for someone to unfold my shotgun model :s

i can probly help making an unfold of it though i don't know how long that will take
is the model going to be broken into sections? (eg. grip, barrel, rails, etc.)
also link to shotgun model?
if either of these AREN'T sectioned can i modify them so they are? it just makes for an easier assembly

RELEASE:
[pic goes here]

UA/COUNTERASSAULT chest attachment
[link]

unfold IS complete but can't upload right now
will have up later today
watch this space...

CJ

meee wanntttssss Collar/Breacher!!!!!! :p

How's it coming CJ? I've been busy and haven't been able to give much attention to the forums.

Anybody happen to have an unfolded CQC helmet? Btw great thread i'm loving this, being a n00b and all ;D

No there isn't even a modeled CQC yet. There are at least 2 in the works, and 2 people who have mentioned they might make them, but no there are no released files available yet.

He's not responded to his WIP thread in forever, leading me to believe either: A) He's having issues with life right now o,r B) Doesn't want to work on it.

meee wanntttssss Collar/Breacher!!!!!! :p

How's it coming CJ? I've been busy and haven't been able to give much attention to the forums.

eh, busy modelling stuff for everyone
oh and got a 2 week credit ban in reach...

Hey Missing spartan, i have a request? i really want the MP/Base Security chest.....and, if you do decide to add that to your list... can u put it in scale with L3X's newest chest, thanks, im happy to give you ref. if you want.
Thanks,

The Irish Cowboy

His Chest: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/28565-Another-Reach-Mark-V-Torso/page6

refs will definately be appreciated a lot, all i have are thumbnails...

hidden image?

yeah, leads to a treasure of knowledge if you can find it

ive made the collar, but its a lil messed up, anyone want it set to a certain file format so they can edit it?

i'll accept anything that 3ds max will also!

RELEASE:
uacounterrender.png

UA/COUNTERASSAULT chest attachment
http://www.4shared.com/file/EusS3yHh/ua-counter_chest.html

CJ

ok i found the "hidden image", just read the ENTIRE thread and was looking for a hidden link lol. i know its been adressed about the operator helmet, i am just asking the thread bc its the halo reach pepakura thread to see if i could get a solid made or not made answer. nintendude answered it for me already tho. :)

oh my...
i'll see what i can do, this could take a while though

ok i found the "hidden image", just read the ENTIRE thread and was looking for a hidden link lol. i know its been adressed about the operator helmet, i am just asking the thread bc its the halo reach pepakura thread to see if i could get a solid made or not made answer. nintendude answered it for me already tho. :)

i'm impressed that you managed to read through the ENTIRE thread, 136 pages is a heck of a lot of scrolling and scanning even by my standards - and i can speed read!

OK CJ, you gotta tell me what you did for the credit ban. I need to hear it lol. Feel free to pm me about it.

As for the "Hidden Image" I basically mean: READ THE THREAD BEFORE YOU TYPE!!!!!DGVL:KSJFILJFOI
also, it does lead to a world of knowledge. :D

And spartans never die, I thank you for finding it. I want people to look through the forum before they speak, it would limit the noob questions and repeated requests. While I couldnt quote every post in this thread from memory, I have looked through it all, and just reading through the forums will answer any questions someone might have. If I just say it's on page __, then you wont bother looking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back