*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. If you have a purchased key for pep designer, you can export the model as an .obj. Just click "File" then "Export" then "3D Model/UV Info (*.OBJ)." Now, be careful, if you are getting ready to edit someone else's work, make sure you have thier permission to do so. I know a lot of modelers that would rather you not edit thier models, unless it is for personal use and you don't plan on sharing it.

and to add, if they had things in multiple layers, then turned that into pdo. If you try to convert back, it turns it all into 1 layer rather than the multiple ones.

This Thread is mess...UGH!!!

NOOBZ!!!!, Please read the thread a little before posting!!!!!
DONT ASK FOR FILES, AND FOR UNFOLDS. THE UNFOLDERS AND MODELLERS WILL DO THAT WHEN THEY HAVE TIME AND WANT TO DO IT.

Also Like Ral Partha and Ruze said. In your unfolded files, add the modellers name, and the correct name of the piece, and if you want, at the end add your name.

Hope the big letters caught your attention

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. If you have a purchased key for pep designer, you can export the model as an .obj. Just click "File" then "Export" then "3D Model/UV Info (*.OBJ)." Now, be careful, if you are getting ready to edit someone else's work, make sure you have thier permission to do so. I know a lot of modelers that would rather you not edit thier models, unless it is for personal use and you don't plan on sharing it.

ok thanks alot dude you have been a big help :)

Quick question-- I'm currently scanning the thread (and am on page 41) for files I might want to try with my first custom armor, but to save a bit of time, possibly... I really want the CQC Helmet. Has this been modeled and unfolded yet, and if so, can someone give me the link? If not, just add me to the invisible queue of people waiting on an armor release.

Quick question-- I'm currently scanning the thread (and am on page 41) for files I might want to try with my first custom armor, but to save a bit of time, possibly... I really want the CQC Helmet. Has this been modeled and unfolded yet, and if so, can someone give me the link? If not, just add me to the invisible queue of people waiting on an armor release.

The only CQC build I have seen so far is Torsoboy's, and it's on hold at the moment - When he gets done with it, it's going to be epic.
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/26147-Reach-CQC-helmet

No, there is no current model out now.
However, a few members are currently making them.
If you would like a request, there is a pep file request thread, and a 3d model request thread.
You will be added to the "queue"
:)

I got to looking at the posts for Jeorge's armor and comparing it to the legendary edition statue and I noticed a few discrepencies. I was wondering if anyone had an updated version of the armor they had designed. I'd do it myself but I don't have the experience or the know how with the designer. Any help is much appreciated!

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/26147-Reach-CQC-helmet
Still hasn't released yet.

So, I am a chemistry major in my second year, I built a set of basic MKVI which happened to fit me without scaling it. for some reason beyond my comprehension, I cannot figure out how to scale the reach pieces accurately. Can anyone help me out or simplify it for a 5' 8 male?

So, I am a chemistry major in my second year, I built a set of basic MKVI which happened to fit me without scaling it. for some reason beyond my comprehension, I cannot figure out how to scale the reach pieces accurately. Can anyone help me out or simplify it for a 5' 8 male?

Take measurements of your self, thats what i do. Add a few mm so you can put in padding. test the pieces by making the parts your arms, legs, or head is supposed to fit through first, just the rim. Use the same scale factor for attachments.

Just a quick question. Is anyone going to do a thigh model with the inner thigh supports? Found almost all I need otherwise. just waiting for the reach mark v helmet

im not gonna get too technical with it. the new mark V they have in reach. the re- remodifyed one that mc wore in halo: ce. sorry if i got it wrong. i looked up the pic on google and thats what it said it was called hold on i'll grab a pic..........

here we go

1y8z2.jpg

im not gonna get too technical with it. the new mark V they have in reach. the re- remodifyed one that mc wore in halo: ce. sorry if i got it wrong. i looked up the pic on google and thats what it said it was called hold on i'll grab a pic..........

here we go

1y8z2.jpg
Yeah, that's the Mk V [A], aka Mjolnir Mk V. I thought I saw somewhere that someone was modeling it. The default helmet in Reach is the Mk V .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back