*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just want to know if anyone (other than the dawn under heaven crew) made the stomach undersuit section

The Abdominal Plate usually comes with the Mk V torso, modeled by the best here on the 405th. However, there is a Abdominal Plate on MissingSpartan7's Reach File Database that you can find. Check his sig.

EDIT:

OK, so I know I need to clean out my database, but heads up 405th, completed files dropping in!
-HURS [SPEC], found on Hazop and Operator Helmets
http://www.4shared.com/file/K5kDsVRP/Hardened_Uplink_Remote_Sensor_.html
-Koshima's Tacpad Unfold!
http://www.4shared.com/file/qyOjQ2MF/Tactical-Tacpad_Koshima07.html
-JFO Up-Armor/CNM Helmet Attachment
http://www.4shared.com/file/R-VUJeW9/Up-Armor_J_Koshima07.html
-Fixed and Smoothed CBRN, still needs unfold
http://www.4shared.com/file/MFI-lf0h/CBRN_Rebreather_Koshima07_2.html
-Buck's ODST CNM Helmet Attachment
http://www.4shared.com/file/2PqIUaTa/Command_Network_Module_ODST_Bu.html

The old files were removed, so I need to go back and remove the links, but here are some of the files I've been working on, 405th! Enjoy!

The Abdominal Plate usually comes with the Mk V torso, modeled by the best here on the 405th. However, there is a Abdominal Plate on MissingSpartan7's Reach File Database that you can find. Check his sig.

i literally mean this part
reach_1387496_Full.jpg

That is part of the cod file from Will via the Dawn Under Heaven fan film. You can still back them to receive the files

One more double, sorry.

Cod with Ab details ( lganderson and dystorted inc from scratch )

pelvis1-1.png

pelvis2-1.png

pelvis3-1.png

Thigh ( by dystorted inc from scratch using references provided from forged reclaimer, great shots! )

thigh-1.png

Shin ( lganderson and dystorted inc from scratch )

shinback-1.png

Boot ( dystorted inc from scratch )

Boot-1.png

AR ( lganderson from scratch )

ar-1.png

DMR ( dystorted inc from scratch )

dmr-1.png

Anyone have any thoughts on the scale of the Sniper rifle? Its approximately 70 inches tall. Think I should scale it to the size of a Barrett, 58 inches or so? or keep the largeness?

Love the knife! Gonna attach the knife to the MKiV armore like in the reach commercial near the neck.

@Exilium, i scaled the sniper to approximately 55 inches with only a quarter of the barrel ( i was gonna use pvc for the barrel and i needed part of the barrel for the lower part), and that worked great. try using Posterazor and Gimp to size your weapons. if you have questions PM

That is part of the cod file from Will via the Dawn Under Heaven fan film. You can still back them to receive the files

Ooooh... DMR... Do want...

I see what you mean, but for my sake, I plan to make it out of foam. More comfort and flexibility rather than rigidity, and of course you'd make it durable. But that's just me...

Other than that, very nice.

Ooooh... DMR... Do want...

I see what you mean, but for my sake, I plan to make it out of foam. More comfort and flexibility rather than rigidity, and of course you'd make it durable. But that's just me...

Other than that, very nice.
was that addressed to me? lol

Um, I know this is completely not reach related, but does anyone know of someone who has done a mold for a halo 3 assault rifle and is selling kits?

Sorry to double post but i forgot to ask what did you use to hold the foam together ? im using that hot glue stuff, but it aint working :p

Sorry to double post but i forgot to ask what did you use to hold the foam together ? im using that hot glue stuff, but it aint working :p

No worries, just remember that you can go back and edit your first post if it's been less than a couple of hours or so.

Hi guys, I discovered this site yesterday after I found out about pepakura the day before! Everyone's work is so inspiring :3

I've grabbed myself the chock-a-block pep armour pack and have one big question.
Would it be better to go with the male sizes as a more full figured woman? I've got larger calves and thighs than the average woman my size, not so much bigger in arm size but I do have more manly sized palms. I'm not that tall however, only 162cm (5'3?)

Hi guys, I discovered this site yesterday after I found out about pepakura the day before! Everyone's work is so inspiring :3

I've grabbed myself the chock-a-block pep armour pack and have one big question.
Would it be better to go with the male sizes as a more full figured woman? I've got larger calves and thighs than the average woman my size, not so much bigger in arm size but I do have more manly sized palms. I'm not that tall however, only 162cm (5'3?)

Lemme be the first to say Welcome To the 405th PepperChip!! d ^v^ b!! And as for your armor its all up to your choices and such because each armor File that can be found in this thread and many others can be re-sized in the pepakura programs. My Suggestion for you to start off is to go and read the sticky Tutorial threads and gather as much build knowledge as you can before you jump into making a suit right away. So i hope i have been helpful and keep building 405th RT Out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back