*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that chart actually helped out alot. Thanks :D

Im making a Spartan suit for my senior project, as well as an actual "Prototype" suit. Wonder how that one's gonna go. Haha

helmets like GUNGNIR are interesting, i'd love to have a look at the bungie model for it - cos it looks like there's something
under that grey attachment that looks like some sort of uber high tech sniper goggle thingy...like a secret helmet!!
can i get some VERY CLOSE UP refs for it? just to satisfy my curiosity.

Would you believe it? I already have another set of pics up.
Enjoy, there's a lot ;)

Would you believe it? I already have another set of pics up.
Enjoy, there's a lot ;)
mm! just saw them, will get round to saving them all later - if i'm not playing reach this afternoon...
i don't know if some will be worth the trouble of modelling though, it'll simply be easier to scratch build some of them permutations...
but yet again good work on producing so many refs

CJ

Okay thanks for the chart
Sorry for getting noobish
i'm glad you all like the chart!

@ Ruze - could we get the chart in the first post? it would definately help reduce the number of requests for files. OR have a post where instead of the name of the modeller being the heading we have the name of the permutation and it is grouped by where it attaches to.

just a thought.
CJ

hey here are some tips

hey i thought that if you gyes could un fold some of those files that would be great and if you could get some files for the grenade launcher and another pistol or something that would be AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm glad you all like the chart!

@ Ruze - could we get the chart in the first post? it would definately help reduce the number of requests for files. OR have a post where instead of the name of the modeller being the heading we have the name of the permutation and it is grouped by where it attaches to.

just a thought.
CJ

I like this idea, it's not like the creators wont get their props, they still will.
If only there was a way to be able to choose your sort, by author or by armor type.

hey i thought that if you gyes could un fold some of those files that would be great and if you could get some files for the grenade launcher and another pistol or something that would be AWSOME!

yes, we can see you are exclamating.

there is already several pistols on the first page. a grenade launcher MIGHT be released sometime soon but the model they are using is very complex and needs to be made simple because complex models are no fun to make in pepakura. then it will be unfolded and released for everyone

If only there was a way to be able to choose your sort, by author or by armor type.

could make this work with spoiler tags perhaps?

E: spoilerz don't work...or i just don't know what the tags for it are

here's to a more organised armoury!
CJ

My say about spoliers right now:
-ALL armor can be unlocked in reach now
-people cant put spoliers in the game so it seems pointless now,
-just my say, not trying to start anything:)

My say about spoliers right now:
-ALL armor can be unlocked in reach now
-people cant put spoliers in the game so it seems pointless now,
-just my say, not trying to start anything:)

i meant spoiler tags - those buttons on forum posts that when you click it its like a drop down quote box
its a good way to save page space if you have lots of info

yeah, not ingame spoilers...
CJ

Need the HAZOP base helm.
8-23-2010-4-55-55-PM.jpg

This would be REALLY helpful!

Also im looking for a good suit maker to commission to make a suit, so if your interested just reply with a price and ill be happy to email you a list.

8-23-2010-4-56-04-PM.jpg

8-24-2010-7-23-29-AM.jpg
Both shoulders
8-24-2010-7-30-15-AM.jpg
This still has yet to be made
8-24-2010-7-34-20-AM.jpg

8-24-2010-7-37-01-AM.jpg
This too
8-24-2010-7-38-48-AM.jpg

i have all the download links and ref. pics if anyone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back