*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the chain guns owner is no longer apart of the site he said alot of harsh things that pissed off alot of people

hey just wondering if anyone can tell me what page carter things are on? i would search through them... but there are a lot of pages here

they are carefully hidden in the first three posts, on the very first page. you will have to pick them out yourself, as not all of them are labeled as the game pieces.. good luck.

CJ, when Acehigh left, he said that the people who had his files cannot distribute them further.
So, I believe that you can't upload it. Or you'll get sued by a mad 13 year old!

So I am still attempting at 3d modeling, I am aware that this is not a request thread but would anyone like to try modeling the Gungnir helmet as i am attempting?

CJ, when Acehigh left, he said that the people who had his files cannot distribute them further.
So, I believe that you can't upload it. Or you'll get sued by a mad 13 year old!

ah, ok - i respect that
i will discuss it personally with anyone who is seeking this file

CJ

ah, ok - i respect that
i will discuss it personally with anyone who is seeking this file

CJ

You could always recreate it using the other guy's file as "reference"(take that as you will). I'm not saying copy his work or anything, and I'm assuming that now maybe his files may not even be game accurate. But if you got them before they were removed, then I'd use them as a starting place. Just make sure that the unfolded model that you do upload is not his model.

Well, I decided to take the plunge and, since I'm hung up on Jorge's armor, that's the one I'm going to try. I appreciate everyone who has made the effort to unfold all of the files already, and I've noticed that there are a very few Spartan Reach parts that will go with the Jorge outfit. Those, I've already downloaded. My one question is this, was Jorge's left shoulder ever done? If I missed it in here, I would appreciate someone steering me to it.

I'm hoping that I'll have the chance to get this mostly done by next HALOween. Since I may be going overseas as a civilian and facilities may well be limited, I'm doubting I'll get to finish it.

For some reason the edit screen just sat there and stared at me...

I did find a left shoulder. I think it was by Rhinoc, and unfolded by Cirkob5477.

I didn't know there was a difference. I only thought that Jorge was a heavy gunner, and I was looking for the pep files that most seemed to parallel the McFarlane toy version. I haven't had a chance to play with the Pepakura system yet, other than just viewing a few pieces, but I've been hearing that they can be resized. I'm guessing I have the Grenadier version in mind, and it seems as if the Rhinoc shoulder may be a bit smaller than what I'll need. If I can figure out the resizing functions, that won't be an issue. However, if I have a dumb moment... you all may hear a howling in the wilderness...

Also, thanks for the edit advice. Most appreciated.

Only what's on the first page; the Trooper helmets by lganderson & Patiki, EOD shoulder (now called something different) by ForgedReclaimer.
As for the ODST, the helmet, shoulders, chest plates, and forearms are all the same as H3: ODST.

I believe there a few minor differnces but for the most part they are the same. The chest/stomach piece is different as the Reach ODSTs don't have the side attachments so that's just less to print. The gauntlets are slightly different I think if you look at them they seem to have more parts for the Reach model. For the rest of the armor it's almost the same as the trooper's except for the strapping on the shoulders and part of the chest.

I was also looking for some parts on here that make up both of those and that would be the UA/NxRA and have yet to find it with the search. Does anyone know where I can get this file?

Thanks!

PS here's some ODST, H3, links for those looking for some(if you mix and match with these and the reach files you can make a Reach ODST)-

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/22471-New-Hd-Odst-Game-Accurate-Pep-Files
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/24388-Hughs-Odst-Build?highlight=odst+files

I was also looking for some parts on here that make up both of those and that would be the UA/NxRA and have yet to find it with the search. Does anyone know where I can get this file?
[/URL]

Here's one, it's not labeled as UA/NxRA so it wouldn't come up in the search. That's just another file I'll add to the first page when I get to post it.

Hey guys.
I've got some news for the ODST's lovers like myself.
I've modeled and unfolded the reach odst thighs.
(also used by the troopers if I'm not mistaken)

Just a normal mid-def file

Here's the file
http://www.4shared.com/file/46uJd9_k/odstthighreach.html

Hope you guys like it!
biggrin.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back