Dmr- Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon McClain said:
Looks like you put your blood and sweat into your work! It looks absolutely phenomenal. I really hope you decide to mold this, or have someone mold it for you. I would almost die to get my hands on one of these!!!

Haha, literally =D. I'm making it in removable pieces so it can be easily molded if I decide to do so.

Bigwillie5 said:
looks sweet! where did u get the rails? and how r they mounted?

They're from the foregrip of an airsoft M4. They're glued on and two screws go through the top and hold the whole thing to the gun. The smaller rails on the sides are glued in place for now, but I'm going to put screws in them.

Ronster said:
Did you burn the lettering in or engrave it?

It's just pencil, but I'm going to engrave it with a dremel.

Last edited by a moderator:
How i missed this, i have no idea.

This is AMAZINGLY detailed, the way you are building it is almost like you are actually making a functioning gun!

I dont think that anyone can ever appreciate the amount of detail and work you put into this.

Can't wait to see it finished!!!

Started making the scope mount. Yes, the ACOG was just a placeholder, (a very badass one to boot!) and I ordered this scope that I'm going to incorporate into the design.

0513101838-01.jpg

Also, I started on the lower receiver, but nothing worth posting yet.

I know I said this a while ago, but why is this on the noob forum? This DESERVES to be in the Weapon discussion thread... Hey can we get a mod to come in and move it?

How do we get a mod's attention on a forum to get it moved to an more appropriate place on the forums?

And this is AMAZING!!! I am extremely impressed with how this looks! ;)

If your not careful this is going to get moved into the elite section!

just a warning. :lol

wow. just wow.

So here's what bit of the lower receiver I have done.

0515102318-00.jpg

(I hope I'm not posting too many updates lol.)

L05T V1K1N6 said:
So here's what bit of the lower reciever I have done.

0515102318-00.jpg

(I hope I'm not posting too many updates lol.)

hey guys... does anyone know how to respawn? I think I either died of its awesomeness or his DMR shot me

Rhinoc said:
hey guys... does anyone know how to respawn? I think I either died of its awesomeness or his DMR shot me

Hahaha it's not even loaded yet XD

L05T V1K1N6 said:
Hahaha it's not even loaded yet XD

then its the total win that it has! I saw it an my eyes exploded like Knubbler in Dethwater, I ripped out my organs like the troll in Dethtroll because it wasnt mine. lol

metalocalypse fans would understand what I just said, and sorry about the gory image appearing in your heads.

Here's the safety mechanism. Probably could've made it a little more efficient but oh well, it works lol.

Great way to make the safety.

I feel like I'm looking at what I would do. :eek Great work.

Yes, I agree it should go into the Elite Showcase when he is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back