Dmr- Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much you guys =D

Is it really worthy of Elite status???

Anyway, I made the front grip. Maybe I'll post pictures in a bit.

Thanks again :)

Jico said:
What type of wood do you use?

I'm glad you asked! It's birch quarter inch stock from a tree that used to be in my front yard =D

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I wouldn't even know where to start in trying to learn this type of craftsmanship

I LOVE IT! very nice, will you be making casts and whatnot?

L05T V1K1N6 said:
(I hope I'm not posting too many updates lol.)

If anything, your'e not posting enough. ;)

L05T V1K1N6 said:
Thanks so much you guys =D

Is it really worthy of Elite status???

yes. I think this is definitely worthy.

So I've been working all week and I've made some significant progress. I'm actually really stoked on how close to finished I am!

0519102242-00.jpg

0519102242-01.jpg

0520101424-00.jpg

0520101424-01.jpg

My scope is coming tomorrow so I'll be working on that this weekend. I still need to get my hands on a .308 magazine...

Holy smokes. It just keeps getting better. Please Please tell me you have plans to cast this thing. Seriously. Its fantastic!!!!

Spartan5511 said:
HOLY!

Jeez how long did it take you to freaking make this!?!? This is amazing!

I've been working on it for about a month and a half now. Hopefully I'll be done by the end of May!

Well good job now my jaw is stuck on the ground. Just kidding but really amazing job i cant wait to see the finished project :D

L05T V1K1N6 said:
I've been working on it for about a month and a half now. Hopefully I'll be done by the end of May!

That sounds about right. I spent about 2 months on the Sniper. Again awesome work.

Boba Fett said:
SOMEONE! Make this guy a veteran! And Lee, you have some serious competition now...

I don't look at it as competition, but a kinder spirit to working in wood to make great props.

LeeKegan said:
That sounds about right. I spent about 2 months on the Sniper. Again awesome work.

I don't look at it as competition, but a kinder spirit to working in wood to make great props.

Why, thank you Lee, I'm honored.

Your amazing work is what inspired me to put so much care and detail into this build. I'm just taking pointers from the master =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back