Dmr- Wip

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any mods commenting here, so i think they don't know about it :( But how can they not???? It is awesome! This have inspired me to make a wooden weapon prop myself^_^ Thank you!

Absolutely amazing. Loving the integration of the rail, and the "real" scope on there.

I'd be very, VERY tempted to purchase a cast of this if you decide to go that route.

Absolutely amazing! It's stuff like this that gets me excited about working on my own stuff more. I think I'll be doing a bit more work on my costume when I get home, :)

L05T V1K1N6 said:
My scope is coming tomorrow so I'll be working on that this weekend. I still need to get my hands on a .308 magazine...

I have 20 H&K .308 mags but they are 30 round mags so I'm not sure they are the ones your looking for.

h&k_g3_20rdmagbig.jpg

If you would like to get ahold of one just shoot me a pm :D .

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy $#!T you guys, thank you so, so much! (I'm in Weapons and Props now, KICKASS!)

M07Marauder said:
I have 20 H&K .308 mags but they are 30 round mags so I'm not sure they are the ones your looking for.

h&k_g3_20rdmagbig.jpg

If you would like to get ahold of one just shoot me a pm :D .

Thanks for the offer, but unfortunately it's not the type of mag I need. I need a ten round.

got armour said:
Isnt the triigger guard supposed to cover the whole. Handle like the magnum

Yes, it is, but I'm making that as part of the funky module thing in front of the trigger. (I really have no idea what possible purpose that thing could serve lol)

And to answer all of you, I am thinking about molding it, but I've never tried molding before so if I do it might take some time. If I can't do it myself I'll seek someone who can. If I decide to mold it.

Aaannd, My scope came today so I'm working on that, and it's entirely possible that I'll have the whole gun finished today! (Minus the mag)

and thanks again guys.

I....

do I need to even bother with a post!?

Hmmm, DMR, well it isn't leekeegan, so I guess I'll just be seeing an-OH MY GOD!111!!

Guess what.

I'm finished!

I'm actually really surprised the entire lower receiver only took about a week and a half to make lol. Well, here it is:

0414102055-01.jpg

0522101536-02.jpg

0522101536-01.jpg

0522101536-00.jpg

Here's all the pieces ready for paint:

0522101803-00.jpg

I'll have painted pics up tomorrow.

I'm drowning in a puddle of my own drool right now... You... I... Can I shake your hand good sir? It's amazing!

LeeKegan said:
One hell of an awesome job. To bad you don't live closer. It would be great to get together.

Yeah, a shame really. Indiana's a loooong way from Oregon haha. Thanks, Lee :)

Purrie said:
I'm drowning in a puddle of my own drool right now... You... I... Can I shake your hand good sir? It's amazing!

Haha of course! And thank you :)

Good to see this out of the Noob section.

After seeing the other builds that you've done in your gallery Viking I have to say that while the others were very, very good it would appear that you've taken a real step up with this build- it looks freaking awesome! :D

Great job mate, I can't wait to see what it'll look like with a paint job. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back