• Halo: Reach Limited Edition!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halo: Reach Legendary Edition!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenStreeper

Sweet! Microsoft just dropped all the details about the fantastic Halo: Reach bundles you get to salivate over in the months ahead. And it's not just lip service. We've worked hand-in-hand with Microsoft and McFarlane Toys to ensure that no matter your selection, from Standard to Limited to Legendary, you'll be getting a great experience to go along with your kick ass game.

Seriously, tons of people put a pile of painstaking work into all our game editions and we're pretty stinkin' proud to finally get to show them all off. Please do us a square and make sure you don't rush home on launch night and gnaw your way to the game disc! Here are all the fine details (and fancy, high res images).

"Halo: Reach Delivers the Ultimate Collector’s Experience with Limited and Legendary Game Editions.

Available for pre-order starting today at participating retailers worldwide are the Limited and Legendary editions of Halo: Reach, each packed with exclusive content fans won’t want to miss.

Halo: Reach will be available in standard, Limited and Legendary editions when the game launches this fall. Both the Limited and Legendary editions are filled with content based on the fiction of Halo: Reach and the Halo universe, and are expected to sell out quickly. The Legendary edition, which will be produced in very limited quantities, is designed for the Halo fan who has to have it all. The centerpiece is a collectible 10 inch tall, more than 10 pound statue of Noble Team, created by the acclaimed designers at McFarlane Toys.

Full details on the contents of the Limited and Legendary editions are below:

Halo: Reach Standard Edition

Game disc and manual. Fun for the whole family.

Standard_Straight_English_SM.jpg

Halo: Reach Limited Edition

HR_LIMITED_EDITION_SM.jpg

In addition to the game disc and manual, the Limited edition includes:

* Game disc housed in recovered ONI ”black box”

* An exclusive in-game Elite armor set for use in multiplayer modes

* Artifact bag containing Dr. Halsey’s personal journal and other classified documents and effects that unravel long held secrets from the Halo Universe

You like nice things and you're up to speed on all things Halo.

Halo: Reach Legendary Edition

HERO_LEGENDARY7_SM.jpg

The complete Halo: Reach collection. In addition to the game disc, manual, and the complete contents also found in the Limited edition, the Legendary edition includes:

* Noble Team statue expertly crafted by the artisans at McFarlane Toys. Individually molded, hand-painted and individually numbered, this statuette is a must have for any serious Halo fan

* UNSC-themed custom packaging

* An exclusive multiplayer Spartan armor effect

You're in deep. Real deep. When I say "Charlie Hotel," you let out a squeal of delight! This edition isn't just an un-boxing, it's a delightful experience.

HR_LEGENDARY_STATUE_SM.jpg

The standard edition of Halo: Reach will have an estimated price of $59.99 USD, and the Limited and Legendary editions of the game will retail for $79.99 and $149.99 USD, respectively. The two special editions will be available only while supplies last, so fans who want to secure their copy and ensure access to the exclusive in-game armor sets are encouraged to preorder quickly."

Looks like I'll be heading to gamestop to specify my pre-order for the legendary edition. ;) That Oni black box looks pretty cool. My question is, if the legendary edition includes the limited contents, will it include the elite multiplayer armor in addition to the Spartan armor add-on?

HeavyGunner said:
Looks like I'll be heading to gamestop to specify my pre-order for the legendary edition. ;) That Oni black box looks pretty cool. My question is, if the legendary edition includes the limited contents, will it include the elite multiplayer armor in addition to the Spartan armor add-on?

It says it includes the "complete contents" of the limited edition, so I see no reason why it wouldn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was digging around online last night/this morning around 1:00 and found that gamestop is pre ordering online, but only the regular edition. Looks like you will have to go to your local store to order. Shipping date is 9/1/10! But is it just me or is that only 2 days before D-con?? doesn't leave much time to play...

Oh bugger! I wont be able to get the legendary edition since I'm going off to uni this Autumn, and my money will be tight. So just as I'm hoping that there'll be no difference between the content of the Limited and Legendary, bar the big display addition I wouldnt really need, the legendary has exculsive Spartan armour. I'm a sucker for that kinda stuff!

I think I'm drowning in my own drool... Now I just need to sell my organs to get the legendary edition and I'll be good :D

He isn't in the statue or in the cover art... that's strange to not include the character you play as on the game cover art.

He isn't in the statue or in the cover art... that's strange to not include the character you play as on the game cover art.

Who knows. Maybe he's behind the staue and a pic of him on the disc.

-Pony

He's not on the cover or on the statue because as we can customize Noble Six in campaign, just as we can customize him in multiplayer. Wouldn't make much sense to include him since he isn't like the MC.

Now, I am not sure, it's either Legendary or the LE.

I think I'm going Legendary..!

Reach beta, within' a week!

Hi everyone! just saw this on Xbox.com and took a look on bungie.net!

What will you be grabbing?

Link to Halo: Reach Editions!

This is the standard edition for halo reach which just includes the game

Standard_Straight_English_SM.jpg

This is the Limited Edition for Halo: Reach which includes:

* Game disc housed in recovered ONI ”black box”

* An exclusive in-game Elite armor set for use in multiplayer modes

* Artifact bag containing Dr. Halsey’s personal journal and other classified documents and effects that unravel long held secrets from the Halo Universe

HR_LIMITED_EDITION_SM.jpg

And this is the Legendary Edition for Halo: Reach which includes!!!!!:

* Noble Team statue expertly crafted by the artisans at McFarlane Toys. Individually molded, hand-painted and individually numbered, this statuette is a must have for any serious Halo fan

* UNSC-themed custom packaging

* An exclusive multiplayer Spartan armor effect

HERO_LEGENDARY7_SM.jpg

HR_LEGENDARY_STATUE.jpg

The standard edition of Halo: Reach will have an estimated price of $59.99 USD, and the Limited and Legendary editions of the game will retail for $79.99 and $149.99 USD, respectively. The two special editions will be available only while supplies last, so fans who want to secure their copy and ensure access to the exclusive in-game armor sets are encouraged to preorder quickly."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back