Bungie Wants My Wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting the standard edition. I really dont want anything included in the limited or legendary edition. If they did the spratan helmet aggain, I might, but the last thing I want is to have to find a place to put a statue in one of the three places in this house that I have for myself, plus noble six isnt even on there, why would the main character not be on there? So yeah, plus I like my 360 stack to stay that translusent green.

Aaron said:
I'm getting the standard edition. I really dont want anything included in the limited or legendary edition. If they did the spratan helmet aggain, I might, but the last thing I want is to have to find a place to put a statue in one of the three places in this house that I have for myself, plus noble six isnt even on there, why would the main character not be on there? So yeah, plus I like my 360 stack to stay that translusent green.

Because the Noble six you see in the trailer is fully costumizable, and not unchangeable like the MC?

Last edited by a moderator:
HaloFreakX said:
Because YOU are him, so he will look different depending on the player.

Like I said right here..

I want the book, I know your mostly paying for the sculpture and then a flaming helmet. I don't feel as if it's much an incentive after a while of thinking about it.

If I did have and healthy surplus of money I would be getting Legendary. 5 MacFarlane figures in one right there.

The Wasp said:
If I can scrape up some cash, I will get the legendary edition, but it doesn't look to be going that way :(

You got May, June, July, August and maybe even September to earn some extra cash for the Legendary edition. Work, and thou shall earn money. Preorder now, work your ass off for money for the release.

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
You got May, June, July, August and maybe even September to earn some extra cash for the Legendary edition. Work, and thou shall earn money. Preorder now, work your ass off for money for the release.

Thou shall loan off parents and pay them back like a credit car. LOLOLOL.

Sounds like the Legendary Edition is a limited number.

The employee at my local GameStop says he expects the preorder to be available for a couple of months before they pull it. Which means, if you're going to do it, you'd better do it soon. :)

Besides, going through GameStop, you can pay it off a little at a time instead of dropping the whole amount at one time. I know it all comes out the same, but it makes me feel better anyway. :p

Though the Legendary Edition contents look nice, there is one thing that's holding me back. They never mentioned anything of a second disc with possible goodies like a behind the scenes documentary which is actually the only thing holding me back from buying any special editions.

So if anybody has any information about that, please do tell :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back