Bungie Wants My Wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want both the Limited edition and the Legendary edition...just because. Dammit. **goes bankrupt**

I will just get the Regular game and wait for some idiot to sell their limited edition to gamestop so I can buy it (just like I did with the Limited Edition Halo 3)

Legendary all the way! i missed out on the H3 legendary since i had no job and no moneyz at that time so i am not missing out this time!

Which one are you going to get?

Well, due to some unfortunate circumstances, I'll be getting the Legendary edition.

I'm a sucker for nice looking sculptures of armored killing machines!

I'm going to switch the order tomorrow.

-Pony

No points for me to make my parent to buy, because I don't have a X-Box! I'm sure I will buy the legendary if I have my own money and have a lot!

gakkengod said:
maybe the limited would have more use for it... but probably the Normal game...

Yeah, I want the limited, but I don't really need it.

If it was only 10$ more sure I'd grab it but 20$ is a bit much. GOW2 had it's LE for 70$ and I belive previous games had the LE for 70, why the switch to 80?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to get my hands on the legendary edition, but sadly what little extra cash I have seems to disappear into the Smooth-On coffers... I wonder if anyone would want to work a trade... Hmm, I think I will head over to the classified section and start a thread...

Oh.............mah.....gawd........*jaw hits the floor*

I am SOOOOO getting that! I MUST get it. Every Halo game that has come out, I ALWAYS get the best edition you can possibly get. I even got TWO legendary copies of H3. :p

There is no doubt that I will be getting this copy. Hell, maybe I'll get 2! LOL Those statues will look VERY nice in my Halo cabinet. :p

.... Erk!

Hmmm... looks as though I might be waiting till Christmas get my copy.... Argh! Why Bungie why? Well, actually it's more of M$ :lol

So if it's a statue of Nobel Team, why isn't 006 in it?

Cheers!

Already got mine pre-ordered yesterday morning. From now til the game comes out got time to pay it all off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back