Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have the one I showed you on the RPF before you where Banned.

It's been done all you have to do is Google it.
I have. All it leads to is dead ends and one pep file that isn't accurate at all. I just wanted to know if anyone had snagged a good pep file before the links went dead on every site i've looked at.

Re: 3D Model Requests

Item Name: Imperial Heavy Armor Male (Skyrim)

Item Source:The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. Should be able to pull it out of the TES4 tool set.

Reference Images:
WBvGGmjl.jpg

aFJbfr1l.jpg

I can get a 4 way profile shot from in game if needed.

Ackbarkazar said:
Item Name: Imperial Heavy Armor Male (Skyrim)

Item Source:The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. Should be able to pull it out of the TES4 tool set.

Have you checked Zombiegrimm's Skyrim Pepakura Files thread? He's been working on extracting and unfolding all of Skyrim's weapons and armor.

Your best bet would be to look HERE

Went through every page at least 3 times just to make sure I didn't miss it. 90% sure its something that would have to be done from scratch.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you checked Zombiegrimm's Skyrim Pepakura Files thread? He's been working on extracting and unfolding all of Skyrim's weapons and armor.

I've pretty much gone through every thread and page that had the word skyrim in it including zombiegrimms thread to no avail. Looks like its gonna have to be done from scratch.

Even so, that's where it would most likely be if we had it, and that would be the best place to put a request in, as Zombie can't always keep track of what's been done so far and what still needs to be done.

Item Name: Warlock Nightwind Mask

Item Source: Destiny for PS4 & Xbox One

Reference Images: 10155178_225873040942737_840783649_n.jpg Destiny-Cosplay-Prop-Warlock-Helmet-Version-01-3.jpg 20131216155632!Warsingers_robe.png Destiny-Warlock-Cosplay-Costume-Version-01-5.jpg

Additional Info: Couldn't find a Hi-res image of the back, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Existing File: N/A

10155178_225873040942737_840783649_n.jpg

Destiny-Cosplay-Prop-Warlock-Helmet-Version-01-3.jpg

20131216155632!Warsingers_robe.png

Destiny-Warlock-Cosplay-Costume-Version-01-5.jpg

Item Name:

Looking for something odd,looking for a Blastoise modeled Helmet

Have you considered going to pokemonpapercraft.net and scaling their blastoise model up enough to fit and just print out the head? That would give you a good base to work from and you could make whatever modifications you wanted to make it feel more like a helmet rather than wearing the head of a slain pokemon.

Item Name: Halo 4 Female Scout Variant - Sarah Palmer Build
Item Source: Halo 4
Reference Images:
Halo-4-Play-Arts-Kai-Sarah-Palmer-Figure-Square-Enix-e1355428684403.jpg

Additional Info: Arcanine has uploaded the models in her Halo 4 asset packs, all they need is to be cleaned up for pepakura (ie. correct faces flipped out, welded meshes, removing triangular faces, etc.). I can figure out the un-folds, but am having a real hard time bending Blender to my will with these files. If you do choose to take on this task please let me know. I am hoping to not have too many people working on the same thing and getting upset.
Existing File Link:

Item Name: "Manifold" Warlock armor

Source: Destiny Playstation exclusive (for now).

Reference images: One, two, three, four, five, six, and seven.

Additional Info: This, along with a several other items, is a set of armor that will be exclusive to Playstation copies of Destiny for at least until Fall 2015. I'm mainly just looking to get a pep model of the helmet, but if someone wanted to do the shoulder, chest, belt, shin and armband pieces (the "hard armor" at least) that would be awesome. Because the game's not out yet and I don't have either Playstation console I can't really give a good turnaround reference image, so I've tried to just scrounge up as many unique promo images as I could find. I don't know if there are any more pics to be found or if there are any videos out there that might give a better view, particularly of the back.

Existing files: Nothing as of yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back