Pepakura Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone has a 3d file/model of the Oblivion Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts? I wanna make a prop one for my wife for a surprise gift for christmas and would like to have a 3d model to reference off of to make from scratch. She's always wanted one but I don't wanna pay $300+ for one that might not even be great quality. I don't play the games so I don't know much about how it looks besides some pics from google.

I was wondering if anyone has a 3d file/model of the Oblivion Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts? I wanna make a prop one for my wife for a surprise gift for christmas and would like to have a 3d model to reference off of to make from scratch. She's always wanted one but I don't wanna pay $300+ for one that might not even be great quality. I don't play the games so I don't know much about how it looks besides some pics from google.

I don't have a 3d model, but I figured you might want to take a look at these before embarking on the quest to make one yourself:

Here's a wooden one on ebay, the kind you would use for conventions for $75: http://www.ebay.com/itm/KINGDOM-HEA...565?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3ccce6dc8d

This one's $170 and it's made from PVC: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kingdom-Hea...625?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27b829b901

This one's $400 but it's made of Fibre-Reinforced Plastic by a professional: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kingdom-Hea...499?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f1b41337b

Item Name

Recruit Helmet

Item Source

Halo 4

Reference Images

page61

Additional Info:

I would like it to with more detail than the picture model shows.

Existing File Link

No existing file that could be found

I'm a huge fan of the Halo Series and just happened to find some concept art for the ancient prometheans and found it absolutely amazing.

Item Name:

Ancient Promethean armor (Concept)

Item Source:

Halo 4 Concept art

Reference Images:

The one I want:
ancient_promethean_ortho01.jpg

Good reference picture of the variations so depth can be felt a bit on the upper half:

ancient_promethean_01.jpg

Additional Info:

I'm doing a halo Series in a couple years on Youtube that ties in to the book 'Halo: First Strike" and want to put in a little Promethean somewhere as an easter egg(And also want to wear it to game releases and cons and such) so if it's possible, could it be pepped aswell? I'm going to be making the lower half from fabric but the upper armor half will definitely be armor. So if anybody knows how to do all of that it would be much appreciated.

Ill be posting this in the other forums but I thought I might try here first. Ive started working on the other soldier armor pieces. I have the knee done now and was wondering if anyone wanted to try unfolding it.

Soldier-Knee.gif

Follow up on when the unfolded .pdo comes out here as I don't want to keep double posting.

Just a heads up, I've finished modeling the Halo 4 Wetworks helmet, so now all I have to do is unfold it. I should be done tonight if I don't get distracted... Does anyone know an average head width I can go off of while unfolding? I'd really appreciate the advice!

Render:
halo_4_wetworks_helmet___pepakura_by_statyk94-d5o10yf.png

(NOTE: I'm also posting this in the Halo 4 request thread for proper placement. I posted it here as well because this is where I originally took up the offer.)

lol sorry for the long delay haven’t been on in a while .....ya that was directed at you lol and thank you for the complements

Sorry, I'm not 100% sure if you were talking to me with this comment or not. If so, I have the full version of pepakura and can get items converted into and out of it. My problem is just that I can't create the 3D model in blender(or any program) because my skills are not good enough yet. :(

Also, I took a peek at your blog and wow, Your creations look great. I love the semi and the Light bulb!

If this comment wasn't for me, Please just ignore the first part of this post :)

Thank you!

ITEM NAME
Fox sports Cleatus 2.0

ITEM SOURCE
Fox sports NFL robot

REFERENCE PICS
Cleatus2_2012111112064234_600_400.jpg

yhst-131532359532867_2238_140750014.gif

cleatus.gif

ADDITIONAL INFO
Myself and a couple of my friends who I have gotten into pepakura would like to make Cleatus robots of our favorite teams for Halloween this year. I have one of the 10" action figures on the way so I can take some detailed reference pics. If someone could please model it for me I would gladly attempt the unfolding. Thanks

Knight Artorias helm

Darksouls DLC

2335813-2335811-dark_souls_by_dragunowx_d50k9r3_large_zpsd9b72aac.png

2LqBZ_zps2c9cf2e0.jpg

Could it just be the metal part of the helm not the fabric/hood
i am also glad to unfold i just cant model it myself.
thanks

Existing File Link

ITEM NAME
Fox sports Cleatus 2.0

ITEM SOURCE
Fox sports NFL robot

ADDITIONAL INFO
Myself and a couple of my friends who I have gotten into pepakura would like to make Cleatus robots of our favorite teams for Halloween this year. I have one of the 10" action figures on the way so I can take some detailed reference pics. If someone could please model it for me I would gladly attempt the unfolding. Thanks

I think this would be great. I've been contemplating ways to go about recreating one of these.

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back