Spoilers! Iron Man 2 Whiplash! Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwstroud84

ok as i said spoilers ahead! i personally hate a movie being spoiled. soooo if you have not yet seen iron man 2 please do not continue reading! you have been warned

Ok so the whiplash Mark 2 (thats what im calling it!) at the end of the movie needs to be built! first off we need 3d models and a unfolder. i would personally like to see nintendude on the 3d and juice or dubean33 or dung on the unfold.... unfortunally there are very few reference pics on the inter webs. but here is the one i have found. i now this community could create such an awesome whiplash armor. another thought would to make the new whiplash armor from the comic but one thing at a time....below is a pic do not look if you dont want to see

Well I quit doing 3D requests but it is possible still for it to be ripped I would check with CaptainImpactor since he does game ripping too I believe, but I will still check my other sources to see what I can find out or do.

this was the most bad-a suit that the "enemies" had. It appeared on screen and I was like... "WOAH" I agree that it needs made

Nintendude thanks for any help you can offer up. With as many iron man armor aout there they need a worthy opponent! does the armor pop up in the game?

Dub your awesome! and i havent found any more ref pics. I hate to say this but i need a bootleg copy of the movie so i can do some screen caps

I'm looking for references pics of this, but I can't see the pics you posted. It's just me or it's a collateral damage of the forum change??

Yeah it looks like the forum switch caused some problems with the pics that were previously posted. Here's the reference pic from the Art of Iron Man 2 book project_phoenix mentioned

8.jpg

http://imageshack.us

i wish we could find more ref pics. dung0beetle keep us posted i cant wait for to get this armor. and thanks too.

/EDIT/ How's the progress going??

hey if someone can tell me how to take a screen shot bc my comp wont let me i can try and get somy pics for you bc i have to movie

tyminator, if your using windows os screenshot is shift print screen, and then control v to paste into a program, eg adobe photoshop. I dunno about mac, hope it helps, btw this looks amazing good luck

I was wondering if any one was doing the Hammeroids. Thought it would be cool to have the Whiplash armor and a couple of those together. Get an Ironman and a Warmachine and that would be a great photo shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back