Mass Effect 2 N7 Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigalt424

I decided to post this in the noob forum, seeing that it is only my 2nd attempt at a helmet. I began this helmet on Saturday, and have been working on it for a few days, on and off. I used the Deadalus Thorn and Belakor model, with the Brothers Darkness unfold. So far I have the very back concentric circle part done (look in pics), and am working on the rest right now.

100_0173.jpg

Printed

100_0174.jpg

Cut out. My organization skills are amazing! (I also found my emblem thing from a year or so ago)

100_0178.jpg

And that's what I have done so far.

I used hot glue for it, but I want to switch to another type. Would Tacky glue, or Elmer's Glue-All be better? (those are the only other 2 I have on hand)

Looks good, it would be sick if you made where you could interchange the original N7 helmet visor with the terminator (or whatever its called) version, where the face is closed off.

Bobo The PandaX said:
Looks good, it would be sick if you made where you could interchange the original N7 helmet visor with the terminator (or whatever its called) version, where the face is closed off.

The pep model actually consists of the normal helmet and the faceplate add-on, so I might actually try doing that.

Last edited by a moderator:
super glue is probably the best option if you can afford it. 2.50 per bottle and each bottle is enough for about 2 big models... i used to use hot glue, but i switched to super glue because of the damn webs that hot glue leaves

I use the loctite gel glue

I really have to throw in another vote for the loctite gel superglue, that stuff is gold! Nice progress so far, a finished N7 Helmet will be amazing to see. Are you going to be building the rest of the armour afterwards?

El Pistolero said:
I really have to throw in another vote for the loctite gel superglue, that stuff is gold! Nice progress so far, a finished N7 Helmet will be amazing to see. Are you going to be building the rest of the armour afterwards?

I haven't decided yet, but I might end up giving it a try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for double post, but a bit of an update

100_0183.jpg

I also found my respirator, fiberglass resin, and bondo in the basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back