Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Captain America's Shield Pepakura Files, And Build

So after searching for Cap's Shiled I found a model on Perceptor's topcs. He had builkt it in Google Sketchup and after some work I made it peppable.

Tabs have been added, and I did the easiest unfold possible. It went from about 60 pages down to 23 with some maneuvering.

Download it here: Cap Shield

I left out the Back Box grip structure because of it's inaccuracy.

People can create their own system.

Enjoy!

My Movie Accurate Iron Man MK III Helmet Build

Thank you Saber, this a very interesting file!

Thank you, this'll make a nice wall hanger

Frizz-bee-bullet-proof Justice!
    Visit my Scale Model website: http://www.freewebs.com/akademee/
    Jorge Chain Gun Scratch Build: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/...-Scratch-Build

I don't know why but I've been on a Captain America kick lately. After seeing Captain America frozen in the glacier in The Incredible Hulk, and his Shiled appear in Iron Man 1, and 2 I am kind of excited to see The First Avenger. Recently Downloaded the 1991 movie which was still terrible, and hoped that they can pull it off this time with Chris Evans. Also looking forward to Thor, after seeing his Hammer land in New Mexico!

Anyways I sent Perceptor a PM to see if he could build another model of the shield, and I have yet to hear back, but I built this alraedy and will post pics, so if anyone else builds, please post pics.

My Movie Accurate Iron Man MK III Helmet Build

6. Thanks for sharing, Saber.

7. thanks just started any body else yet

It's good to see people are working on this, I fined the first shield pep, so I will post pics soon, but in the meantime, I am working on a new version for pep for Perceptor, which is more accurate to the Iron Man to easter egg, but complete.

After I build one up to test it out work out the kinks, I will post. If anyone wants to help in the new unfold speak up...

Hope to see some pics of others work on this soon.

Man i relly thank you for this work i was just about to begin yhe unfold process over a model found in sketch up , I'll begin this right now and post you pics

Thanks again

[quote name='Saber1138' date='21 May 2010 - 04:39 AM' timestamp='1274438387' post='428872']

It's good to see people are working on this, I fined the first shield pep, so I will post pics soon, but in the meantime, I am working on a new version for pep for Perceptor, which is more accurate to the Iron Man to easter egg, but complete.

After I build one up to test it out work out the kinks, I will post. If anyone wants to help in the new unfold speak up...

Hope to see some pics of others work on this soon.

[/quote]

We can all thank Perceptor again! He made this 2.0 version, which I unfolded. I tried to keep it down to as few pages possible, and am yet to begin building. This new shield is modeled after the on seen in Iron Man, and Iron Man 2. Despite editing the original model to fix some errors I am not sure how exactly this will turn out, so if anyone builds let me know.

Also if anyone can edit some areas in the model I could not also let me know through PM!

Thanks, hope you enjoy... and I would like to see pics.

Download Here