Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron Man Mark 6 Hd Pepakura Project

1. REAL Iron Man Mark 6 suit pep project, 405th teamup!

Go straight to page 37 for the big news!

EDIT

Last ever model of the Iron Man helmet by me. ^___^

Improvements:

- Grooves modeled in around the helmet for assured symmetry and placement

- Eye slats put into the helmet and tray for light source

- General shape has been corrected

- Bottom lip has been slightly raised for accuracy, and middle indent has been placed

- Top trapezoid on the back of the helmet has been placed

- Comes in 3 pieces, the jaw, crown and faceplate

- CHEEK GEAR DETAILS ADDED

- Forehead piece is now a vent, it goes into the helmet

- Ears are 1 solid pepakura piece

Can be downloaded HERE

Size tester HERE

New feature: You can scale your helmet the same size as you've scaled your Dungbeetle helmet, if you've build one!

Thanks to Dubean33 for wicked unfolding, pointing out flaws along the way, and for the size tester!

All Mark VI pieces will be placed here in the 1st post.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG19V9p9N0s[/media]

Me rambling about the changes to this new helmet, and shows an exploded view. lol
    Last edited by sharkhead7854; 08-28-2010 at 02:41 AM.

2. [quote name='sharkhead7854' date='19 May 2010 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1274304169' post='428130']

Hey all, a lot of ya probably saw my "Iron Man mashup" helmet, the one that Dubean33 has taken over and done a damn good job reshaping. (:

Well, now I've sent off my War Machine to be tweaked, and I work on my own Mark 6 suit. I need some help from my fine fellow 405th members. If you have seen ANY detailed pictures of the Mark 6, please point me in some kind of direction. I hope to have this done soon, aiming for a good portion of this suit done before this Halloween (for my situation, full suit is unrealistic DX). So, without further adieu I present my current modeling/pep/building thread. (And yes, I will actually be building this suit and posting pics)

As you can see, it is very flawed but coming out decent so far, I got this done in 1 morning. ^___^

Comments pl0x!

[/quote]

AWSOME JOB! Found this pic just now. http://l.yimg.com/g/images/spaceball.gif That help? *I DO NOT TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THAT PICTURE. ANY *

LOVE IT! you should do the shins next, we have no shin files for poor ironman lol!
    ευλογήστε το Θεό γιατί θα μας σώσει

4. [quote name='project_phoenix' date='19 May 2010 - 05:32 PM' timestamp='1274304736' post='428135']

LOVE IT! you should do the shins next, we have no shin files for poor ironman lol!

[/quote]

There are for Mark 3. o__O

5. [quote name='sharkhead7854' date='19 May 2010 - 04:33 PM' timestamp='1274304823' post='428136']

There are for Mark 3. o__O

[/quote]

I think he means really good ones, all the current ones are okay, but don't really match up well with the main files people are using (in looks or shape) but me and Dub are working on fixing that

And if it helps shark, I have the Mk6 6" figure, it's not perfect for reference, But would help, i could take 360deg shots of it and send to you.

[quote name='Fox w' date='19 May 2010 - 09:46 PM' timestamp='1274305589' post='428138']

I think he means really good ones, all the current ones are okay, but don't really match up well with the main files people are using (in looks or shape) but me and Dub are working on fixing that

And if it helps shark, I have the Mk6 6" figure, it's not perfect for reference, But would help, i could take 360deg shots of it and send to you.

[/quote]

actually, i didn't know there were shin files, could you give me the link?

7. [quote name='Fox w' date='19 May 2010 - 05:46 PM' timestamp='1274305589' post='428138']

[/quote]

If you could, I would be very grateful! Any references help. And yeah, I know the current shin files aren't the most detailed or anything but I it's all we have at the moment. =/

[quote name='project_phoenix' date='19 May 2010 - 05:57 PM' timestamp='1274306242' post='428146']

actually, i didn't know there were shin files, could you give me the link?

[/quote]

Yesh, gimme just a few minutes. The file was released very shortly after the release of Iron Man 1, so it's a pretty old topic lol.

This sure is looking fantastic Sharkhead. Keep it up

9. here are one or two for you.

all i can find for the moment.

but i will keep looking.

Yesh, gimme just a few minutes. The file was released very shortly after the release of Iron Man 1, so it's a pretty old topic lol.

[/quote]

thanks man