Iron Man Mark 6 Hd Pepakura Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt anyone hear stark in the first movie? he told JARVIS to add some HOT ROD red so my guess would be its hotrod red lol just a thought

"hot rod red" is what he said in the movie... thats NOT the name of the color used by the designers/prop makers.

try doing a search for "hot rod red" paint. see how many different shades of red that turns up..:rolleyes

awhile back on the old 405th (few months back) i came across a postof a guy who said he had a friend in stan winston studios (F.Y.I they made the ironman suit ) and he told him the color was called kandies automotive wild cherry metallic. hope this helps

awhile back on the old 405th (few months back) i came across a postof a guy who said he had a friend in stan winston studios (F.Y.I they made the ironman suit ) and he told him the color was called kandies automotive wild cherry metallic. hope this helps

But was that MkIII or MKIV/VI?
I am hoping MKIV/VI

Hey the armor files are looking great and everything I have been reading is just awesome! I am so anxious too see all the files completely finished! I hate to be a person to sound stupid but I have searched through all these posts twice now and I cannot find a download for ANY of these files for the Mark 6 armor that has the triangle ark. Where could I find or ask for these files?

Thanks for the help and kindness Carnage! I never thought to look a third time but i'll be sure to do so! But it's all good I'll find them eventually but thanks anyways.

Hey not being funny but IF you have read through the Thread TWICE you would have your answer already and not need to ask. I'm all for helping people ...but only those that try to help themselves first.

well ive looked through this whole thread also and didnt find links for the abs or chest .
all i see is link for helmet and tester

I'm giving up on the helmet for right now, I'm having to many issues with mine cause I just don't understand how some parts are going around the ears and eyes in general. It's those thin double folding parts that are getting on my nervs.
So I'm moving onto other parts and I'm starting off with the hands. I didn't get m uch done lastnight but I got the thumb armor done, and started my pointers. I should hopefully finish 3 of my 5 fingers on my left hand today. Maybe even start the palms. That looks real interesting.

Anyone wanna do the helmet for me? :(

I'm giving up on the helmet for right now, I'm having to many issues with mine cause I just don't understand how some parts are going around the ears and eyes in general. It's those thin double folding parts that are getting on my nervs.
So I'm moving onto other parts and I'm starting off with the hands. I didn't get m uch done lastnight but I got the thumb armor done, and started my pointers. I should hopefully finish 3 of my 5 fingers on my left hand today. Maybe even start the palms. That looks real interesting.

Anyone wanna do the helmet for me? :(
If the eyes are doing your head in take a look at my thread you will see I made the helmet with out the fancy eye's all I did was click on Check corresponding pieces then carefully selected the pieces for the eyes that I needed trimmed off the unwanted parts and glued them in place then I simply glued some cardstock to the back of the eyes.

Thanks, but it's more than just the eyes, it's just in general the thin long parts that need to be double folded, it's a little bit of an irritation for me.

But yeah if someone could do me a helmet that'd just be Fing AWESOME as I'm sure I can take care of a good deal of the rest of the armor.

This is kind of interesting, but I guess I got small hands or short fingers *shrug* but the pointer finger parts fit better on my middle finger than they do on my pointer finger...that kind of worries me seeing how I can't change the sizes as fit circumference wise they fit perfect and can't go any smaller. Maybe I should duplicate the ring finger to fit on my pointer since their size isn't to much different, just less than a quarter of an inch maybe not even that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back