Iron Man Mark 6 Hd Pepakura Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helmet, ready to be unfolded. =D

Has every detail but the screws. ^___^ (Those should actually be put in lol)

4646479730_9447e9b2c4_m.jpg

4646479812_73de83fed2_m.jpg

4646479868_d3de2cfdf0_m.jpg

4646479972_54a2f327f7_m.jpg

4645864771_75ef0bfa1a_m.jpg

4646480080_8361f11e7b_m.jpg

4645864989_b20895c651_m.jpg

Thanks robo!

I'm glad such a great modeler thinks so!

What the updated helmet looks like on the suit.

4645989857_2ab033e4da_o.jpg

4646605380_01158d5b59_o.jpg

The chest piece will be next to go for unfolding.

sharkhead7854 said:

Is it legal to marry a 3D model, because I want to ask that thing to marry me...and I'm unashamed of it! That thing looks gorgeous. I can't wait until it's ready to pep.

^-^Foxy~>

Last edited by a moderator:
bahaha these are some hilarious comments guys, but in all seriousness this file is a really really beautiful model. I have it and am about to start the unfold, this evening was busier than i thought so i haven't had time to get to it till nowish.

Shark, the version i have is the final correct?

This is for sure the best helmet available now, as much as it pains me to say after all that work i put into mine hahaha. Great job Sharkhead, its freakin sweet and can't wait to get the rest of the suit for unfolding

dubean33 said:
bahaha these are some hilarious comments guys, but in all seriousness this file is a really really beautiful model. I have it and am about to start the unfold, this evening was busier than i thought so i haven't had time to get to it till nowish.

Shark, the version i have is the final correct?

This is for sure the best helmet available now, as much as it pains me to say after all that work i put into mine hahaha. Great job Sharkhead, its freakin sweet and can't wait to get the rest of the suit for unfolding

*Gives thumbs up to unfold*

Final version sent, hopefully lol.

very very impressive!! kinda wished I would have waited when I was making mine.

timecon said:
very very impressive!! kinda wished I would have waited when I was making mine.

lol I know the feeling, every time I put out a revised version I built it. I had to have built and at LEAST resinied over 7 helmets, more that were just pepped. ^__^"

Thanks timecon!

tompkins420 not quite, Dubean has the helmet and should be unfolding some time soon.

Shark... is the helmet in 3 pieces? Crown, Jaw and Faceplate? I am hoping so.

P.S. This looks amazing. You and dubean need to form some sort of alliance.

What size is this? Bout the normal size?

ironerd said:
Shark... is the helmet in 3 pieces? Crown, Jaw and Faceplate? I am hoping so.

P.S. This looks amazing. You and dubean need to form some sort of alliance.

What size is this? Bout the normal size?

Oh yes sir! Crown, jaw, faceplate. I'm confused why some people complained about that in another thread, if the jaw doesn't detach then you have to cut off the back two plates and hinge them. Size won't be available 'till dubean runs it through pep designer. And I guess you can say we do have a kind of alliance, he unfolded my last two helmets and wants to unfold this Mark 6 I'm working on. :D

Thanks for the comment!

Good call Shark,

ANother reason I hate when people complain about 3 pieces is because if it isn't then you pep, resin, glass etc.. then when you cut the pieces apart it is both tedious and you lose all the inside ledges which add to a more finished looking helmet.

I am glad you included all these killer details. I just hope dub can unfold so it isn't too hard to do without robotic hands lol.

sharkhead7854 said:
Oh yes sir! Crown, jaw, faceplate. I'm confused why some people complained about that in another thread, if the jaw doesn't detach then you have to cut off the back two plates and hinge them. Size won't be available 'till dubean runs it through pep designer. And I guess you can say we do have a kind of alliance, he unfolded my last two helmets and wants to unfold this Mark 6 I'm working on. :D

Thanks for the comment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back