Iron Man Mark 6 Hd Pepakura Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I understand it this helmet, when put together, has 2 parts? The face plate and the rest of the helmet, but when you glue the pep pieces together do you end up gluing the face plate to the rest of the helmet?

I too am currently in the process of building this helmet. The helmet appears to be split into three pieces: the face plate, jaw, and occipita/temporal/parietal (top/side/back). You can hold the 3 pieces together with binder clips to see how it all comes together. :)

I've been really interesting in knowing how someone goes about creating the hinges for the face plate. Any tutorial I've found seems to be intended for those more knowledgeable in the electronics department.

i am annoyed, and i can't figure out where i went wrong... there is a gap betwen the lower faceplate and the upr edge of the jaw... just not sitting flush. i can't firgure it out...

Hello everyone. I'm sorry if this is a redundant question but is there any link to the whole set for mk6 yet? or mk4?

Has anyone come up with a mod to imitate the repuslor ray blasts shot from the palms or chest RT?

I have found a bulky "repulsor beam blaster" that somewhat resembles the visual effect:
http://www.easterngeek.com/2010/07/iron-man-inspired-repulsor-beam-blaster.html ,

though I was wondering if it were possible to combine a smaller version of that with a co2 canister that had a quick release valve (possible triggered with the same method used in the "blaster" above).

Hey thank you so much for making this helmet I'm thinking about molding a iron man helmet and this is just what i needed for a referance !!

Hey Zabanna, quick question... i was looking through your pictures and i was wondering what helmet file that was that you made?

This render pics wasn´t a render from a model of my design, these models are IM2 game models, I´d extracted them all.

what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4697754863_14dfd3e5f3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back