Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pepakura Dmr

I too would like to see this properly unfolded
    Have you not met Will Turner? He's noble, heroic - terrific soprano. Worth at least four... maybe three and a half. And did I happen to mention... he's in love? With a girl.

Too see this and the AR unfolded would be excellent!
    " Grif, I've lost my shotgun. What'll I do without my Shotgun? Shotgun Dammit!" -Sarge RvB
    "Don't shoot his head! You'll hurt Cortana, she's a hottie. She's blue, but she's a hottie." - H2 Marine

Hey fat-hi555, I was going to start working on the open edges for this, but if you have the sketchup file, that'd be much easier on my part. When I fixed up your AR, I exported the pdo to an obj file and imported that into sketchup. Then I had to clean that up before I could work on the open edges. So, like I said, if you could get me the sketchup file, that'd save a ton of time. You can either post a link to it or you can email it to me. My email address is blacklisted79@hotmail.com.
    Check it out! My [Complete] Halo 3 Mk VI Build! (First permutation in progress)
    The soon to be updated M6X Multi-Pistol
    405th 4shared File Database!!
    Bungie Purist - The only 343 armor I will even consider is Master Chief's.

Quote Originally Posted by carpathiavh99 View Post
    Hey fat-hi555, I was going to start working on the open edges for this, but if you have the sketchup file, that'd be much easier on my part. When I fixed up your AR, I exported the pdo to an obj file and imported that into sketchup. Then I had to clean that up before I could work on the open edges. So, like I said, if you could get me the sketchup file, that'd save a ton of time. You can either post a link to it or you can email it to me. My email address is blacklisted79@hotmail.com.
    Email sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by SIDNESS View Post
    i have come to realise recently that its a good feeling when you make a model unfold it yourself and build it, then just being able to look at what you have created

Got the email, I'll try to get on it tomorrow after work.

Wow that;s looking pretty sweet
    Was Perceptor before the switch...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daeouse4361 View Post
    It looks like absolute rubbish so far. You must send it to me for proper disposal

All finished. It's been touched up and slightly modified to make it a little more pep-friendly. The grip would have been a pain to not only unfold, but a complete headache to pep, so I slightly modified it. If it's not to your liking, I can revert it back. Here's the file...

http://www.4shared.com/file/uaOESpc2/DMR.html

Last edited by Carpathia; 07-14-2010 at 11:20 PM.

All finished. It's been touched up and slightly modified to make it a little more pep-friendly. The grip would have been a pain to not only unfold, but a complete headache to pep, so I slightly modified it. If it's not to your liking, I can revert it back. Here's the file...

http://www.4shared.com/file/uaOESpc2/DMR.html
    Really nice thanks!
    But how do you fix open edges in Googlesketchup?
    Been trying to figure it out for ages.
    Quote Originally Posted by SIDNESS View Post
    i have come to realise recently that its a good feeling when you make a model unfold it yourself and build it, then just being able to look at what you have created

It's sort of involved. I could probably come up with a turorial sometime.

It's sort of involved. I could probably come up with a turorial sometime.
    A tutorial would be a life saver for me. I just recently modeled the Mark V in sketchup and its got a decent amount of open edges and i need to fix it before I unfold and release the files.
    Forge out.