Phoenix Team Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good update glad to see your team is still working!! The North West Spartan Industrial Production Factory is still staffed by one and when life gets in the way here, it really slows things down :p

Well, All of my plans are kinda stalled. The shipments of my armor making supplies got lost and the laser I bought is ANOTHER 4 weeks out. I wrote a program for controlling all of the future electronics in my armor, but I need to find a LOGICAL way to power it. It requires a 24VAC power supply... It's a PAIN to make one, but I found 1 online for $100...

SO, if anyone on Phoenix team would wish to be the guinea pig, since I'm too focussed on the electronics to actually make armor, let me know. I've got $1k in parts I'd like to slap onto your suit :)

sorry i've been missing guys, work has a way of getting you. text me next time you try to get a build on- i'll try to be there.

Here's a better idea. You contact me and tell me when it works for you. We haven't had any build days because no one has been coming over. Build days start when one person is available, and then I let everyone know. I'm busy today and tomorrow, but I'm free this weekend for building armor.

Good update glad to see your team is still working!! The North West Spartan Industrial Production Factory is still staffed by one and when life gets in the way here, it really slows things down :p

Yeah right I agree with you. I hope that their team will have the guts to work with diligence. :D

April update of Phx Team and some news on current fan films!

btw. My sister, CheshFire, made our team a new logo! check it ouuuut~! 8D

HaloPHXlogoNEW.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Laser finally came it, it's green which means I'm gonna probably do the carbine instead of the splaser, but the show must go on. Casting equipment ordered in December was just found, and the build will begin. Reinforced armor strong enough to paintball in for arms and legs at least. Might do something different for chest and back.

Continuing on my own for now... but progress will be posted along with the team.

Phoenix team is kind of dead right now. The only members actively building stuff is me and TheRick46 at the moment.
If you're close enough to mid-scottsdale, maybe we can build sometime though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back