Need help unfolding pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trooper114

I downloaded a model that needs to be unfolded. I've been trying to do it myself but i am new at this. I have pepakura designer 3. Is it normal to not be able to move the model? Because you can in pepakura viewer. Can someone tell me how or give me a link to a tut?

There are two ways of scaling. The first is to use the increase/decrease scale by 10% options found on the 2D menu found on the top of the window. You may need to rearrange the parts after doing so. The second is more tedious, but is much more precise. Hit 'unfold undo', and then unfold it in whatever size you need. You will need to completely rearrange the parts after doing so, which takes a good amount of time, especially with HD models.

I always just hit the adjust to scale, but I do see the idea in the undo unfold and then continuing from there. You'd be able to arrange the parts so that they are relatively close to each other. Also if your are going to re size make sure you save the Pep File(just in case of an unexpected computer shutdown. Get's ten times harder.)

Ark

i have found a file of a grav hammer that needs unfolding (it mostly done) i dont have a pep pass to do it my-self and this thread seemed a reasonable place to put it.

i have found a file of a grav hammer that needs unfolding (it mostly done) i dont have a pep pass to do it my-self and this thread seemed a reasonable place to put it.

This post is somewhat confusing. Are you asking for assistance unfolding the model? If so, why not include a link to the file? It might sound obvious but it helps to be clear and direct, and always polite, when asking others for help.

Although you already have located a file this request should probably be made in the Halo pepakura request thread (http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/29356-Halo-Reach-3d-Model-Pep-Request-Thread). This thread does seem like a logical one for your request but try to avoid tagging onto others' threads and also try to avoid necro-posting (posting after inactivity of about a month) without the consent of the one who started the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back