H2 odst

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverKill

I started a H2 ODST suit and almost done with it, but need help to see if chest is too small or just right, If there is anything I can do to fix it.
DSCN3038.jpg

H2 ODST Chest

I also have a helmet and legs too.
DSCN3025.jpg

I work on a no money budet and didn't do it the standard fiber glass and bondo way. So this is it post more when I'm am done with it.

The Torso should reah a Littlle past belly button I belive thats where mine reached. Then you hav ethe lower torso. I was working on a H2 Odst but im switched to Reach. Email me any questions.

Thanks I will need to check that out then and belt I will not pep that cuase I think it more of a frabric area or plated in fabric.

Yeah, worked out well. I think once I am finished fixing it up, I will post a thread on "Paper mache 101"

I Think Paper Mache is a really cool idea because one of the builders i have in my squad has a son who wants to make his own suit as well but he is only 11 years old. I think Paper Mache would be a better Safer alternative for the Younger Kids than resin, Great idea man Im all for it.

This looks realy good but it needs a little bit of sanding to smooth it out and clean up some areaswhere it is a little bummpy

@RTGCBT
Paper mache tut is in my signature.
@Zero Prime
It needs to be check when drying. It doesn't look that bad now new coat of paper mache and spray paint, profile pic. Also thoses are old pics before my first re-model/fix.
@BUBBENSTEIN
I'll post some current pic tomorrow of my current armor and side projects :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back