rundown's modeling topic. (uploading everything for free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im about half done with the konahrik mask. Rundown, I can post pictures of it here when its done if youd like.

Ok, I got the konahrik mask pepped. Rundown, this file is great! It was pretty simple to put together, and it only took me about three hours to out together. Now in these pictures, the texture is really messed up, but thats my fault, my printer is really bad at printing large blocks of color on cardstock. The texture itself on the file is great.

120128_008.jpg

120128_007.jpg

120128_006.jpg

120128_002.jpg

120128_005.jpg

120128_001.jpg

120128_003.jpg

All in all, This a great file rundown!

After some time we finnally thought it was time to get our website updated. The first iteration of the new design is currently up and running but we're still working on it.

542567_473082676090946_2094979857_n.jpg

Nice to see an update :D will be giving the rundown site a 'run down' ;) Also, anymore freebies? (trying not to laugh after reading the following posts :p )

-Seth

We currently seem to have a problem with the paid section. All button's seem to go to a blanco page.
We are aware of the problem and have a solution. It just takes some time to fix it.

Meanwile we will release our warmachine helmet for free later this day.

Propzone isn't taking commissions anymore. However I will still be doing commissions.
If you want any file made just contact me.

Also got allot of free files to give out soon to the masses!

Working on this guy. It will be a freebie

trooper_zps4f944b85.gif

like the title sais,

since of today, all of the files I will have made will the free to download in the file archive.

->http://www.405th.com/file-archive.php<-

This will take some time to upload, so if the file you want isn't there yet, it'll be there soon!

And yes, this includes all of my havoc files, imperial guard from the old republic, all my tron helmets, my predator helmets, a space odessy files, clone trooper files,...

Yours truly Ben Aerens ;)

I think something may have gone wrong. I went to download the phase one Storm trooper armor and when i opened it up in pepakura, it started flipping out. opening and closing so fast I had to restart my computer to get it to stop. It said something about not being able to find the program (Pepakura).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back