LongShot-X's Mark VI HD MJOLNIR Armor - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup... I'm definitly going to make another suit. Thinking of Noble SIX via the foam method.

:)

Sweet. When you do your noble 6, you should also include a fully-functional jetpack and drop-shield. :p And I like the santa hat, lol

Another one missed hmm.... you get, ELITED!

Judging by your chief suit, your Noble 6 will blow some heads off! Great work can't wait to see your Noble 6 :)

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Congrats on the move. Had to find this thing again. lol. Just was wondering how things were going LED tutorial and wanted to see if you had started your Noble 6 build LED tutorial and if you had, was wondering if there were any "LED's" in it. LED tutorial it would be AWESOME if you could pull of a Noble 6 as well as your Master Chief LED tutorial and then parade it around town also. Dude, you're my hero. LED tutorial. lol

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! Congrats on the move. Had to find this thing again. lol. Just was wondering how things were going LED tutorial and wanted to see if you had started your Noble 6 build LED tutorial and if you had, was wondering if there were any "LED's" in it. LED tutorial it would be AWESOME if you could pull of a Noble 6 as well as your Master Chief LED tutorial and then parade it around town also. Dude, you're my hero. LED tutorial. lol

i think somebody wants an LED tut.... xD

OK Ok... I think that I have procrastinated long enough.... Agreed' LED tutorial should be next.

Now that X-Mas, Boxing day and New Years celebrations are all over... I think that I can once again get back to working on this project.

Next up: adding more LED panels to the chief and adding the LED red and blue flashers (to simulate the shields regenerating)

(Should take me a couple of days to get the pics taken and posted from my new workshop.... still working out the kinks in the workshop)

Stay tuned!

Hey longshot :D
You made an handsome armor Oo! Congratulations!
I have a question for you: Waht was your plan construction? I mean was it pep/fiberglass/resin/bondo/painting for example?

Thank you and I WANT to see an another longshot's suit in the elite section =p XD

Hey longshot :D
You made an handsome armor Oo! Congratulations!
I have a question for you: Waht was your plan construction? I mean was it pep/fiberglass/resin/bondo/painting for example?

Thank you and I WANT to see an another longshot's suit in the elite section =p XD

The plan was: Pep/Resin/fiberglass/bondo/sanding/painting

It also looks like instead of doing a Noble SIX, I might do another HD Chief in foam. I'm sooooo undecided. LOL

Ok now to post a few last Uber Pics of Santa Chief from the last days of 2010.

Santa Chief (AKA: Master Chief) takes some time to get into the holliday spirit. Puts on a Santa hat, some ribbons and bows and a light up candy stick.

img00011371.jpg

img00011426.jpg

img00011437.jpg

img00011459.jpg

img00011456.jpg

img00011477.jpg

img00011444.jpg

Ahhhh I feel GOOD! ;)

I gotta say man, this is one of the sweetest pep builds I've seen, awesome job :D

Beware the Master Jedi Santa Chief!

The plan was: Pep/Resin/fiberglass/bondo/sanding/painting

It also looks like instead of doing a Noble SIX, I might do another HD Chief in foam. I'm sooooo undecided. LOL

Lol okay man thank you a lot :D!
And I think you should make a Noble 6 armor, as you already made a masterchief suit :)

I love your christmas pics but my favourite is the third: it's too beautiful and so funny!

Kind of a late question from wayyyyy back, but when you used foam to fit the visor into the helmet did it sand donw eventually? Or was it all cut using the exacto blade? Im deciding whether i would wanna use it to fill ad fit a reach chest to me so it wont slide and flop on my chest when I move.

Kind of a late question from wayyyyy back, but when you used foam to fit the visor into the helmet did it sand donw eventually? Or was it all cut using the exacto blade? Im deciding whether i would wanna use it to fill ad fit a reach chest to me so it wont slide and flop on my chest when I move.

I used an exacto knife to remove most of the excess. Then I was able to dremel and or sand the more finer areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back