LongShot-X's Mark VI HD MJOLNIR Armor - WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongShot X

A Noob's 1st attempt at Armor Making!

Hello everyone in the 405TH!

I thought that I'd start off by sharing with everyone my progress on at my 1st attempt at making a Mark VI High Def Mjolnir Armor.

Nothing says it better than pic's!

At ATTENTION!
p6250097.jpg

ABOUT FACE!
p6250092.jpg

At EASE!
p6250098.jpg

Test fitted the Helm ---> YES it Fits!
Test fitted the Torso ---> Problem! Can't squeeze my shoulders thru the bottom and into the torso. Will have to research how and when to split the torso into 2 pieces. Otherwise the measurements say I'll fit while wearing an undersuit.

More progress reports to come.

Just a friendly reminder: You need to have an Infantrymen status (or better) before you can post to this thread.

Interested in making armor and don't know where to start? Start by checking out this thread:
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/34408-All-In-One-New-Member-Introduction-Guide

:)

The torso has allways been meant to be split. I could draw you up a diagram of where if you wanted, just send me a pm. Otherwise thats some nice peping! :D

The torso has allways been meant to be split. I could draw you up a diagram of where if you wanted, just send me a pm. Otherwise thats some nice peping! :D

Yes! I'd love it if you send draw up where to split it! That would be very helpfull.

Finished Pepping the Right Shoulder piece. The pics say it all.

This is about 1/2 way done
img00012088.jpg

Next pic (below) is 100% done.
img00012093.jpg

Now to resin the inside and outside. :)

Finished pepping the Left High Def Forarm.
img00012230.jpg

Oh and have a closer look.... No Edge ID #'s :)

Wow, this is very good pep work you have here.

For assembling pepakura without edge IDs, you have now been upgraded to BAMF status.

I used the Peppakura designer to show me where each piece goes. That means that I have to do the pepping with the comptuer close at hand. The benefit that I discovered by doing it this way is that it is easier to see where I have to cut and fold. Especially with the really small intricate folds.

I'll be doing it this way for the rest of the pepping process.
:)

There is a typo in the title of this thread.
Is there a moderator or an administrator that can correct it for me?
Typo: Mojlner
Should be: Mjolnir
Thanks

Finished pepping the High Detail mark VI Right Forearm.
Im finding it easier to cut and assemble with NO EDGE ID's
img00012296.jpg

now onto the wrist pieces!

LOL... I like that! Too bad that forums does not have that as a status.

This is really a remarkable progress thread. Your pep's are sooo clean & crsip and NUMBERLESS!!! Ooo My...

+2 for BAMF Rank

Thanks guys! I appreciate the comments. They realy do help to keep me motivated
!If I have the time, I'm thinking of doing another High Def helm with out the edge ID's. We'll see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back