The Traveling Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i get on the list? Member from Ottawa Ontario reporting in.

Also, i know there are a few more members in ottawa (although i have yet to meet any in person), so we could do door to door shipping for local areas to save money

ya i am also in ottawa, and i would absolutly love to be a part of this!!!
so if you would, please put me on the list

also another idea, dont know if it would be completed in time would be to ship it directly to canada in time for fan expo in toronto (August 28th), because most of the canadian members in ontario in that list are going to go to fan expo so we could do a hand off which would also cut down on prices :) just a thought tho, dont really know what your plans were

//Jeremy Brazeau

I'll get everyone added today and thanks for your state Sean. We know time is running out but even if it's late getting to Bungie I don't think they will mind. As for the helmet completion you would have to ask Brandon McClain, he's doing the helmet, and painting it, once he is done it will come to me, which I'll put the visor in it, and then it will begin it's trip.

BTW, I'm in Lancaster, PA when this thing starts getting around, just email me (bradlesk@hotmail.com) when you need my address.

Any news on getting it going? Time's running out!
Same :p

email me here: alex.monje@live.com
for my address

I'll get everyone added today and thanks for your state Sean. We know time is running out but even if it's late getting to Bungie I don't think they will mind. As for the helmet completion you would have to ask Brandon McClain, he's doing the helmet, and painting it, once he is done it will come to me, which I'll put the visor in it, and then it will begin it's trip.

Brandon hasn't been online, and he also hasn't replied my emails.
So I guess he is at school or he had some problems or something

Ok, so tomorrow I'm leaving for a month long Euro-trip. Hopefully, if the helmet is completed/donated soon, it won't make it to California before I get back. However, should the helmet pass through California before August 19, would someone be willing to sign for me?

I'll be happy to represent Maine on that list as well!

Well Crud, I jumped the gun and missed the veteran only post... oh well

Brandon is still working on the helmet, you have to know he has a lot of work to do on it. Casting, trimming, painting, then it's sent to me to put the visor into it which then it can start the trip. Of course if Brandon sees this and has only casted it, or trimmed it and is too busy at the moment to paint. I can finish it the same day it arrives and get it going.

Hey Nintendude I don't know if you got my email but I'll be out of town (and without internet) from July 25-August 6. So if the helmet is finished really soon you should probably move me down the mailing list so it's not sitting around waiting for me to get home lol

Haven't heard anything back from Brandon yet on the helmet, so I would say current progress is currently on hold.

heyy nintendude..
just wondering if i could join in with this? it sounds so awesome, and i could'nt have made my suit without any of you guys or bungie!! :D
but would someone be able sign it for me? the shipping here is crazy where i live..
thats even if you let me be involved?! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back