Signature Permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I get better signature options? I cant post html or pictures.

I wanna put an updated version of a war machine helmet im working on in my signature.
heres a current picture of it.

First trim the image to the right size you want for your signature then upload it to a site like Tinypic or Photobucket, then go to your profile settings and to signature and paste the IMG code in your signature.

First trim the image to the right size you want for your signature then upload it to a site like Tinypic or Photobucket, then go to your profile settings and to signature and paste the IMG code in your signature.
Thats the problem, I'm using imageshack and it wont let me used IMG tags.

There may be more important things to focus on. I don't see member signatures as an item high on the priority list. The forums haven't been back up all that long. I think the mods and admins have done great work to get it back up and running. Administering a forum is no small task, especially a popular forum like this one has become. Give them some time to work out the bugs. You can always put in a text link to your avatar until the sigs are fixed.

Now your sig had better be awesome, because if it isn't, we may have to plasma 'nade you. :p j/k

Personally I love having IMG tags for sigs disabled. I like being able to click on someone's nice simple text links that take up no forum space.

I had signatures turned off before the forum changeover, I hated having to scroll so much to get past every member's oversized pepakura progress image and oversized picture with their screenname and everything they've ever been interested in.
Then some people would only ever reference their signature for a link to a blog or website, so I'd have to go in to Settings, turn sigs on, get the link, turn them back off.

If images do have to come back for sigs I'd love to see their max size drastically reduced.

I don't know where the Admins are at with this but I'd agree it seems like it would be pretty low on the priorities list.

Personally I love having IMG tags for sigs disabled. I like being able to click on someone's nice simple text links that take up no forum space.

I had signatures turned off before the forum changeover, I hated having to scroll so much to get past every member's oversized pepakura progress image and oversized picture with their screenname and everything they've ever been interested in.

Total support from me on that point.

If images do have to come back for sigs I'd love to see their max size drastically reduced.
I don't know where the Admins are at with this but I'd agree it seems like it would be pretty low on the priorities list.

Me too, I support you on that point... In the priorities list I think this is to put the ancient desing web of 405th ...

Wont be turned on...

Like Ruze789 said, I for one am VERY grateful for that, so THANK YOU!! Even limiting the size of text signatures is a superb move! Now, if you could only turn off inane and "full-quote-with-all-pics" replies

I want more length added to the sig so I can bring back the best Pics or didn't happen quote on this site.

And so I sayeth unto thee, posteth thy images and picatures when thou maketh thine thread, so that we, being of the forums, can say that the events thou hast described hath, in fact, actually and verily happened, so as to dissuade any notion that thine progress is a falsification of words, and so that we might admire thine craftsmanship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back